zhangs vs peak (chem) (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
^
currently attend zhangs but can only make online classes and found it ineffective (i like their materials though). i can make peak in class times and peak is cheaper.. although i dont see a lot of people talking ab them.

anyone who has experience with peak pls lmk

Inhstwant99.95atar

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there.

I currently attend PEAK’s canley heights campus for chemistry Y11. I can say with full certainty that it’s really good (depending on the teacher you have). I currently have Sir Patrick and I find him pretty good and engaging with the class.

Essentially, the classes run for 2 hours. They admin give you a booklet (around 2 per term) with the module notes in it.The booklets already come with written down notes, so you won’t be wasting your time copying of the board. The content is pretty through and is ahead of some tutors like matrix. Help is also available24/7 through the discord support platform.

I found Zhangs pretty good too, their classes are a bit cramped, but the content they provide you is really good. However the location for me was preferably too far for my standards. I hear they get many state ranks every year. I did find that they their homework seems generic from textbooks, not sure but that’s my opinion.

overall, I’d say both tutors provide the same quality content you need to achieve high chem Marks.(if you can, maybe try matrix, they have really high quality books and allow workshopsfor an hour (one to one) every fortnight.

edwxnsamuel

HSC
^
currently attend zhangs but can only make online classes and found it ineffective (i like their materials though). i can make peak in class times and peak is cheaper.. although i dont see a lot of people talking ab them.

anyone who has experience with peak pls lmk
Having experience with PEAK during my own HSC year as well as knowing a few of the tutors that work there, I can vouch for them 100%! I'm not really aware of how their classes work irl because I'm only familiar with the online tutoring that was provided, and it was amazing - probably one of the best centres for online tutoring in my opinion! Roy and Aidan are two chemistry tutors that are very proficient in their subject and I can strongly vouch for them specifically :)

edwxnsamuel

HSC
I'm not too familar with Zhang's Chemistry but their results are outstanding so they're definitely doing something right. If you live closer to the Parramatta area then ACE, Matrix and Sigma are also options you can consider.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)