yr 12 formal (1 Viewer)

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
TurboTom said:
:confused: ok some suggestions from u all. coz our teachers want some ideas. and im sposed to give em some... what would make our formal rip? something over the top.... throw some ideas at me or throw some stuff that was epic about yours my way if u can as well
they startd a mosh pit at my friends formal and they startd playing cards on the dance floor. hehe.

Were having a big band play at our formal which is cool. Every formal ive been to we've had stupid DJs that play only RnB music and it was soooo crappy.

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
arrrgghh! Im sooo sad :( cos that guy who i was gona take knows i like him - cos i hooked up wif him one night, but then after that he's been acting as if nothing happened... and then he wont tell my why he cant come to the formal anymore... o well. I would go by myself except i already bought the ticket and we get no refunds and im annoyed about that mostly. But tis all good cos my friend has offerd to be my date! Were just going as friends cos he has a gf. But its very nice of him to offer to go wif me!! :D YAY! were gona have a blast!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
my school is way to ghetto to get a big band
it wouldnt fly in bega... nice try thanks anyway

Mike iE

HSC
I wish our school would have a big band or band of some description, that would be awesome

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I would have loved to have a band like the Louisville Sluggers or Jimmy Styles & The Easy Company play at my Yr 12 formal, it would have been big band swing bliss.

rumour

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
And it is very different if you go to an all girls' school....
I reckon if i took a girl to the formal, my parents would think that I am a lesbian (sounds stupid, but they would)
:(
I do go to an all girls!!!!!

My parents don't really care what sex my partner is!!

rumour

HSC
skazmonger said:
A night to remember. Hooray!

Ohhh I just remembered something funny... I took my cousin to my year 10 formal... because he was the only available one of the stupendous number of 5 males I knew. (I was labelled the Tasmania girl :(
But I brought him because he's actually pretty hot, and I figured it's be hilarious watching him try to pick up girls from my year. My plan backfired, since I'd forgotten that he actually knew NO ONE there, apart from me, and my aunt had yelled at him to be nice to me and do all the "good date" stuff, like getting me drinks all the time... and he was 14 years old, which was the killer.
What was funny was watching five girls almost coming to blows for the chance to dance with him, while he was like, argh! Scary girls, get them away from me!

*smiles at fond memories*
A lot of girls at my school are taking their brothers!!

twiddla

Whereas at a guys school you would be completely and utterly ridiculed if u brang along another guy. To be honest i'd say most guys will bring a girl to ours this yr

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah its the boredom from not being at uni, worrying about job, and being lonely.

sucks to be me
:|

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my school doesnt allow outsiders and most of the guys in my grade are idiots lol

is it that important to have a partner?! shouldnt you just enjoy the whole atmosphere? (plus the alky that is provided after the formal? :D)

lengstar

HSC
i was at an all boys school so i thought it was absolutely neccessary i had a date

J

jhakka

dark`secrets said:
my school doesnt allow outsiders and most of the guys in my grade are idiots lol

is it that important to have a partner?! shouldnt you just enjoy the whole atmosphere? (plus the alky that is provided after the formal? :D)
My school doesn't allow outsiders either.

Luckily for me, my girlfriend is in my grade. :D

zerzillia

trumpet geek -->

don't worry about the bastard who said he's not going to go to the formal with you. it's better that way. at least he won't screw your night and you know what kind of person he really is.

i am going alone this year because i went alone in yr10 (as did most of my friends), so it's fine. in yr10 many girls brought their boyfriends but alot of them just sat there the whole night and i thought that ruined the atmosphere. isn't it better if they joined in? we're in an all girls school and i guess sometimes bringing a boyfriend/date is equal to showing off (sorry if i'm generalising, but it's true. because the guys don't enjoy the formal).

i just want to say that it's ok if you go alone (hopefully not many people know about you taking this guy, make up some fake excuses if they do... like how he's sick/hit by a car/grandma's dying etc).

good luck!

KfWang

you cant really call the guy a bastard unless he turns up with another chick clinging off his arm... maybe he did have an accident
and if you DONT go with the guy, your allowed to get SMASHEd off your face afterwoods, and his not there to see ^^
an upside to everything

J

jhakka

You could call him a bastard if his parents weren't married when he was concieved.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Why are we even commenting on this stuff :S

cant people make up their own minds these days, that they are so vain and insecure they need the help of a bunch of anonymous people to rectify their decisions ?

zerzillia

eh?
what's with the bastard debate. it's an expression. because he's only telling her the last moment (considering he confirmed 2 times at least. and then saying no.) it's just not right to say yes and lead the person on (maybe making her think he kind of likes her) and then do such a thing. >_< i'd get pissed if that happened.

kfwang -> i don't get your second sentence. maybe he did have an accident? i was joking about the grandma dying/got hit by a car/stupid excuses thing. my point was, she could employ an excuse if many people knows about it because it might be embarassing. (not her fault but people might ask her why her date's not there).
if he did have an accident then it's a pure coincidence.

bleh.

J

jhakka

I was only messing. When they were concieved should have nothing to do with their personality (unless they're bitter at being a bastard).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)