yesterday's exam (1 Viewer)

peavine

how did everyone find the exam yesterday.i got up to question 6 in under an hour and then its another story from there. i really dont know what to expect????

Don_Juan

HSC
That was a really hard test compared to a lot of the past exams i have done. I think they involved a great deal of lateral thinking as the marks that they gave were not very high.

I guess we'll see when our results come back in.

G'Luck All

Guitaress

Yes, I agree Peavine. It was quite breezy up until question 6. I thought 'hey I'm doing alright'...then questions 9 and 10 were huge stumpers. I wasn't able to answer them to be honest.

And yeah, it did involve a lot of lateral thinking...not really up my alley.

Do you think it was appropriate for a 2unit paper?

Huss

HSC
N/A
it was too long and much harder than it has been in years. i mean ppl from james rous didnt finish the exam.
9 and 10 was extremely long and i think they ut too much q's in that required time that we didnt have

Chappy

I think there were only 2 questions I had any real trouble with, and they were the "fish" question from Q9, and the Loan Repayments one in Q10! Otherwise I was really happy with it...apparently people were coming out of exam rooms in Newcastle and Sydney in tears...

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by choc-chip
does any1 think next yr might b easier??
Yeh.. logically, I think it would be easier next year.. but you never know... it's the BOS.. they're crazy ppl.

slyball

depends if the box wants even more publicity next year. if they're going to make the next exam harder than this, i'm almost willing to bet my shoes that newspaper articles will refer to this exam. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)