year 11 topics that would be tested in year 12 explicitly? (1 Viewer)

HSC
i know year 12 knowledge is based on y11 but what topics from y11 would be explicitly tested in year 12? i know mol calcs and stoichiometry are definitely two but i'm not sure about anything else as that's basically all i remmeber anyways from the y11 course?? and i know they probably wouldnt make u do a galvanic cell too so like what else is there? precipitation?

c8

HSC
i know year 12 knowledge is based on y11 but what topics from y11 would be explicitly tested in year 12? i know mol calcs and stoichiometry are definitely two but i'm not sure about anything else as that's basically all i remmeber anyways from the y11 course?? and i know they probably wouldnt make u do a galvanic cell too so like what else is there? precipitation?
Just off the top of my head there's definitely precipitation and the different types of reactions (eg combustion), gibbs/spontaneity, q=mc/\T etc, but there's quite a lot more that you'll need and I'm sure someone will add onto my list. It's worth noting that the majority of content isn't really explicit theory type (eg no galvanic cells like you said) but more so the application of formulas in different situations for the year 12 course compared to the year 11

dumNerd

HSC
@jazz519 has a whole thread for this have a look there

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC

Credit @jazz519

So it’s not like an explicit test of Year 11 Content like Mathematics but there’s important stuff you need for Chemistry

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)