yeah its all finally over (1 Viewer)

shazabdazla

finally!!!!!!!!!! ...oh s+c is so easy compared to other subjects!...and somehow bad shaza seems to manage to stuff up the timing...lol...

ah well....here's my theory if i stuff up n get a bad score, i go to a less prestigious uni like jcu and scu...in a beautiful environment whereas all meg smart ppl will be trapped in fugly sydney...lol...

lol ah well....CONGRATULATIONS HSCers it's ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(until uni begins....HAHA)

:D

swisstruffles

HSC
dats if i get into uni, but thats another story...

yeah the exam seemed a bit weird; like diff. to past years esp. for the depth studies. wat the hell about applying gender to everything?? i bet like 95% of the state did b).
i had a prob. on timing as well; only got less than 30 min for the last essay but got them finished at least.

young_gurl

i managed my time alrite but the essays werent in to much detail onli 7 pages each!...so erff
well i think i passed

Fatty

I ran outta time and had to stop mid-sentence for my popular culture essay - o ooh! Am I gonna get chronically marked down for that, or will it just b a couple of marks?

Fatty

P.S. Shazabdazla I hate to tell ya this, but if ur talking about the lismore campus of SCU, u betta hope that u get into sydney!

I go to a school in the lismore area and the campus is a bitch - completely hilly (im talking getting a massive heart rate from taking slow dolly steps around the campus!) and really this area is really not desirable - in fact its a huge hole....SORRY!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I think I am strange, everyone seems to run out of time, but I actually got 15 mins left. However, I wrote 5 pages for both the Depth Studies and 4 pages for the Theory and social change.

Good luck to everyone who are doing Society and Culture. It is truely a great course but unfortunately, there are only 4000 people doing it.

More band 6 this year please........

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by shazabdazla
finally!!!!!!!!!! ...oh s+c is so easy compared to other subjects!...and somehow bad shaza seems to manage to stuff up the timing...lol...

ah well....here's my theory if i stuff up n get a bad score, i go to a less prestigious uni like jcu and scu...in a beautiful environment whereas all meg smart ppl will be trapped in fugly sydney...lol...

:D
Why da fuck do you always put yourself down? Always referring to JCU

Are your marks really that bad?

Did you even try?

Stupid kent, and why the fuck is Sydney fugly? you live in Sydney dumb kent, jeez wonder why some people receive bad marks because they have no common knowledge!

shazabdazla

Originally posted by Fatty
P.S. Shazabdazla I hate to tell ya this, but if ur talking about the lismore campus of SCU, u betta hope that u get into sydney!

I go to a school in the lismore area and the campus is a bitch - completely hilly (im talking getting a massive heart rate from taking slow dolly steps around the campus!) and really this area is really not desirable - in fact its a huge hole....SORRY!
..lol fatty..(i love your name!) erm i live in byron...i know lis is a hole..lol but yeah i wont move there ill just stay in byron and drive...

Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
Why da fuck do you always put yourself down? Always referring to JCU

Are your marks really that bad?

Did you even try?

Stupid kent, and why the fuck is Sydney fugly? you live in Sydney dumb kent, jeez wonder why some people receive bad marks because they have no common knowledge!
...lol..i guess i do...i was just kinda expecting a good score but stuffed english and then everythig else happily ever after....hehe i guess i don't know what i got but i need 94+ at least to get into law/commerce at scu...so yeah i just feelin' scared...SO GAY they tell you just b4 christmas! anyways...yeah i know my stoopid comments probably would piss ppl of...im sorry lazy..;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)