WSU Early Offers for 2021 intake (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
Hi guys, how did everyone go for round 2 offers. btw i got accepted into bachelor of nursing but there is nowhere to confirm or hold it, if i change my preferences for the next round, will it get rid of this offer?

beetree1

HSC
^ I have the same issue I got accepted into bachelor of law and criminology. Although I'm probably not going to go because it is not my ideal uni I wanna keep my options open but does anyone know if it counts as one of my UAC options?

mmmm.

HSC
^ I have the same issue I got accepted into bachelor of law and criminology. Although I'm probably not going to go because it is not my ideal uni I wanna keep my options open but does anyone know if it counts as one of my UAC options?
I doesn't count as one of your UAC options since it's from WSU themselves, i also asked my careers advisor to make sure and she said that it doesn't count as one of your UAC options

beetree1

HSC
I doesn't count as one of your UAC options since it's from WSU themselves, i also asked my careers advisor to make sure and she said that it doesn't count as one of your UAC options
Cheers :)

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Bachelor of Cyber security and behaviours and Bachelor of Arts

mmmm.

HSC
I got another offer for Bachelor of Psychology (Hons)

JaidynK99

HSC
Hey! i know im a little late but hey, better late than never. I just wanted to flex a bit so here it comes; got an early offer for accounting/ law yyeeeewww!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)