Wrote section 1 answers into section 2, is that a problem? (1 Viewer)

bobasteve

HSC
Heeeey uhh this is pretty awks but the paper 1 booklet for our school was pretty weird as it didnt have the typical blank page that said not to write on it separating section 1 and 2... Sooo i kinda had parts of my section 1 answers written in section 2. Is this a problem?

Also i had my planning for section 2 under the answers for section 1 written on the same page. Do you think this would be an issue as well?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
They'll probably sort it out once they realise you have short answers as your creative

bobasteve

HSC
Ahhh thats good then, they check every page of the exam right? Sooo like if i dedicated a page in my creative for planning they'd like flip over and not mark it as a non attempt right? Sorry i'm just really stressed

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Heeeey uhh this is pretty awks but the paper 1 booklet for our school was pretty weird as it didnt have the typical blank page that said not to write on it separating section 1 and 2... Sooo i kinda had parts of my section 1 answers written in section 2. Is this a problem?

Also i had my planning for section 2 under the answers for section 1 written on the same page. Do you think this would be an issue as well?
When the marker who marks section 1 sees that stuff they will probably have some type of tool they use to notify the senior marker that a student accidentally did that. So don't worry about it, you'll be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)