Writing to the Board of studies (1 Viewer)

Bobbie

Does anyone know how to write to the bored of studies about this CAFS exam...?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'd suggests forwarding complaints etc to board through Deputy Principal or Head Teacher Admin. Look I think CAFS has the potential to be a really really good course. They will only make changes if we point out our issues. I suggest that anybody who has a reasonable issue and argument to back it up write. Esp graphs in multiple choice.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
but the thing is.. the things we have issues with will be blatantly obvious with the markers comments
if it says 'majority of students did/did not..' blah blah then they will know what needs fixing..
writing in about things which you found hard isnt the best thing because everyone else may have found it easy..

elizarose

cro_angel said:
but the thing is.. the things we have issues with will be blatantly obvious with the markers comments
if it says 'majority of students did/did not..' blah blah then they will know what needs fixing..
writing in about things which you found hard isnt the best thing because everyone else may have found it easy..
this 'everoyne' does not include MOI!!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
It depends on what peoples individual problems are. Yes, it is obvious to markers what we were good at and what we couldn't handle. I have always had issues with some of the course structure, and the wording of exams - even past papers. If you write to the board, as a recent HSC student they are obliged to look at our comments and take them in to account for the future.

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah if we all do bad, the cutoff would become lower... :)
but at least we've all done badly together!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)