Would i get accepted to Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management ? (1 Viewer)

idc12

HSC
So I have applied for Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Management. The Atar requirement for this course last year was 77.
But let say I got an atar of 70 would I still have a chance of getting accepted?
BTW I am an international student and I heard it increase my chance of getting accepted due to COVID this year is that true ?

Thanks you :)

HSC
N/A
Unless UTS have some sort of special scheme/program which you can benefit from, they won't accept you if your ATAR is below 77 (assuming this ATAR requirement is the same this year as well).

quickoats

HSC
If you are an international student the cutoffs are always lower than domestically.

However please consider that if you are living overseas, it might be difficult to get into Australia so keep your options open.

catha230

HSC
Hey, why don't you give the UTS a call? I think it is the most efficient way since UTS does not mention anything about the ATAR cut-off for internationals (which is a shame!)

DrLee

HSC
I don't believe COVID will change the ATAR drastically. International Students will usually get exemptions regardless; so just ring up the University themselves and ask them yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)