Will I ever find love? (1 Viewer)

Jamo20

HSC
Hey, i'm 26 years old and was wondering if I would ever find love. Is it too late for me to find love?

I feel its so hard to meet any girl as most are occupied and married.

What are something girls are into? And how could I manage to meet some?

Fml

Jamo20

HSC
As a 26 year old, the best chances you have would be to get off a forum with a user-base predominantly consisting of 17-18 year old high-schoolers.
i heard this was the place to be

already rummaged through reddit

Jojofelyx

HSC
i heard this was the place to be

already rummaged through reddit
Oh man. Yeah BOS aint it champ.
With that said, watch Jordan Shanks 'self-help' vids, (they sound demoralising but they are lovely), lift a bit, read a bit, get a dog lol, learn to cook meals, and dont feel sorry for yourself. I'm sure you have a lot to offer, so just accentuate that and it should be sweet.
But yes, like the message above, either this is a troll, then nice. If this is genuine, then BOS really aint it man :\

heatblaster34

HSC
Well keep your hopes up mate! Just look at the statistics below.CA855B6B-DAD8-4D15-BC34-9B7113D0EF78.jpeg

Altho I have no experience with getting girls (I guide others to posses the treasure I don’t have lol), I would say the best thing is to establish yourself first in a reputable place and look fresh & good, so girls run to you rather than you running to them. Also, try to get as social as possible. Like join physical and social media groups which you are interested in and you might meet your love there.

Hiheyhello

HSC
Hey, i'm 26 years old and was wondering if I would ever find love. Is it too late for me to find love?

Fml
my parents didn’t meet each other till they were 34 and 36, and that’s the case for many couples, especially now that everyone marries a lot later than they used to.
i don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about at this stage, just put urself out there and meet as many new people as possible - i think that’s the best thing anyone can do

Hiheyhello

HSC
Must be an Australian sub reddit, in nsw for them to even know of this forums existence
yh probably coz that’s the most random suggestion

like oh yeah, a bunch of 18 y/os gonna give a 26 year old life advice, that TOTALLY can’t go wrong

i mean perhaps they were referring to like the old users on the confessions thread
like square root and blt and sylvia and all ‘em oldies

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Fml

are you asian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)