Why Do People Take Imaginative Journeys? (1 Viewer)

DaynaH9

HSC
Hi, Just doing some homework... fun. The question I have is why do people take imaginative journeys, I need some points that I can expand on. So far I've got escapism from reality but having total mind blank.

Any help is grateful!!

Sadiah

HSC
Hi, Just doing some homework... fun. The question I have is why do people take imaginative journeys, I need some points that I can expand on. So far I've got escapism from reality but having total mind blank.

Any help is grateful!!
Nice question.

-To temporarily terminate the mind from thinking about reality (like you've said)
- To expand their minds
- To experience what life would be like "if..."
- To get a break
- Inspiration
- Because they feel that an imaginative journey may strengthen their ability to put up with their physical journey
- Time pass
- Sustain themselves
- Believe otherwise i.e. have faith that maybe their imaginative journey could one day prove to be a realistic one
- I dunno =]

DaynaH9

HSC
Thanks they are some good ones :)

Another quick question just still getting my mind the whole concept of imaginative journeys. How do they expand our minds?

Is it because they open our minds to new concepts and possible goals which we want to put into reality? Or something totally different.. This is just what I've gotten from reading all these threads...

Sadiah

HSC
Thanks they are some good ones :)

Another quick question just still getting my mind the whole concept of imaginative journeys. How do they expand our minds?

Is it because they open our minds to new concepts and possible goals which we want to put into reality? Or something totally different.. This is just what I've gotten from reading all these threads...
Well, you can write a lot on that.

Imaginative journeys expand our minds in a plethora of ways. Like, when we're undertakign a physical journey that proves to be difficult, we tend to come to a halt and have a break, thinking about thigns like "if only I....blablabla" <- this itself is an imaginative journey. Such imagination enables the human mind to configure formulas to overcome difficulties in realistic journeys.

They, imaginative journeys, enable our minds to think and comprehend concepts that aren't available in life (which itself is a journey). We practice goals mentally that aren't achievable/or are hard to achieve in reality.

We construct different pathways, hobbies, interests, etc.

Imaginative journeys expand the mind by enabling it to stimulate itself in various scenarios.

I dunno. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)