who's einstein? (1 Viewer)

Sprach

lol....i didn't like that stupid question...spose i shoulda studdied it... all i said was about the two laws he made up about speed of light and about crap like that...i was really talking outta my ass for that one.. anyone else?
:apig: :chainsaw:

MindFunk

I talked my ass out as well, lol. Related e = mc^2 to continual speed of light, wave particle duality and then onto mass. He opened up the possibility of time travel with the twin paradox with and the creation of the time / length / mass dilation equations when he proved that time and space are interlinked

smeyo

yeah but that was just the relativity section then there was the whole quanta part with light and photons, i liked the question. but you had to know your stuff to find it alright,,,,,

Sprach

lol i said the C is constant so we are now able to measure things against it, i also said that he did other things like make the bubbles in beer :| rofl

bob_the_catdog

Did anyone have effects on scientific thinking in there answer.
I just said something about enabling scientists to understand light and high speed travel.

Bannanafish

HSC
heheh
quantum theory: solar cells etc., bohr and other scientists used it, founding of modern day quantum mechanics

relativity: space travel - effects of time, how high speeds are hard to achieve

walla

Satisfied Customer
HSC
i didn't talk about space travel and stuff i took a more general approach that in both relativity and quantum mechanics he was a cornerstone in the classical->modern transition

Mathematician

Nah its about the space-time continuum for relativity. Time is not absolute..New thinking. And einstein said that the radiation was quantised and not the atomic oscillators in the black body...

Maybe they'll accept a lot of answers. They might all be close to the criteria??? hope so.

Amish

HSC
N/A
I wrote for Special that C was constant and that opened linkages with the whole E = mc^2 deal.

For Quantum bit i wrote that he believed that light itself was a quantum quantatity or whatnot.

Pretty much repeated what i said for the effect...Please give me some marks :p :D

Jimmoi

I think the crux of the question was to mention he expanded on the idea of quantised light leading to an explanation of the photoelectric effect. ... and this contradicted classical theory blah blah.... in relativity he did this and that which allowed us scientist to understand the nature of the universe blah blah blah ... this contradicted the existance of aether. blah blah

Jimmoi

My2Sense

mikehunt

Originally posted by Jimmoi
I think the crux of the question was to mention he expanded on the idea of quantised light leading to an explanation of the photoelectric effect. ... and this contradicted classical theory blah blah.... in relativity he did this and that which allowed us scientist to understand the nature of the universe blah blah blah ... this contradicted the existance of aether. blah blah
thts exactly what i said..
i broke it into 3 marks for each topis, sp relativ and quantum

1 mark for stating shit he did, 1 mark for relating it to the scientific thing and i guess another mark for bullshit???

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
yeah.. general changes for scientific thinking.. i wrote something like it laid the groundwork for future scientists blah blah blah.. but didn't mention society specifically cause i couldn't be bothered

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i can't believe it but i forgot to mention his famous formula e=mc^2. :mad1:

i mean i put all this otha stuff abt. him and quantisation of light and all that but not the above!!! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)