who thought they studied to much on this exam? (1 Viewer)

geez85

i thought i did. i studied all the fargons n bloody like 5% of it was in da exam:mad:

mazz

hey look! ????
i agree... i studied too much... its not that i studied HEAPS but what i did study i didnt need

Bandit

I have the attitude, you studied too much of you ace it. Otherwise there is no such thing. Studying things that weren't in the exam doesn't mean you studied too much.. it just means that you covered what you were surposed to do. It's not like you can predict what will be there...much.

Ribbon

I was VERY annoyed that this exam didn't test very much of the technical things in the syllabus. Practically the whole exam was ethic/issues. How can they seperate the higher band answers when anyone could have bs thier way into band6 in that paper, without having any knowledge of the course?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I hate the way the IPT/SDD exams are structured. It just proves the notion that it's a completely inaccurate reflection of student's knowledge of the course. It tests you on maybe 5% of the whole course, because most of it is social/ethical crap that anyone can bullshit about. But you have to study everything because you don't know what will come up in it.

Thank god ipt's over...

Russkie

yah im with you i went through the whole syllabus by the dot points for this exam for no reason, u couldve just no studied at all and bullshitted your way through the exam, studying that much for ipt stuffed me up now 4 other subjects stupid ipt

haj86

all the exams so far have been easy... whats wrong? is it because the last couple of years were difficult? do they expect us to get high results this year because it is easy? please reply

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
Hehe...I only studied in the morning...from 9.30am to about 1.00pm...gave myself roughly an hour for lunch...so I was still cramming a bit then...:shy:

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I studied specific things in extreme detail, only to find that they weren't even mentioned in the test. On the other hand, I forgot to study SQL statements, and low and behold there was a 3-marker on it. :p

I was glad I looked at last years exam though, I predicted the real-time processing question because last year's had batch processing. :D

Agent Z

HSC
well still....if you studies that much hte hsc is designed in such a way to still differentiate between the bettwe students...it really hsouldnt matter

even those i was pissed that i studies waaaaaaaaaaay too much....and practically NONE of it was tested

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Agent Z
even those i was pissed that i studies waaaaaaaaaaay too much....and practically NONE of it was tested
I wasn't pissed, but I would have liked to have answered a few toughies, to have the discrepancy between Bands 5 and 6, or 4 and 5, for example, as Ribbon has pointed out earlier in this thread.

Not pissed about it, but it's over now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)