WHO THOUGHT THE LEGAL TEST WAS CRaP (1 Viewer)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i thought it was quite hard, especially the multi and short answers and crime

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe so what like the whol exam? :p

Nah I thought it was alright, I don't think I ripped it which was disapointing, but we'll see what tehy do scaling-wise

mememe

It was ok - except crime. Hey - atleast they weren't specific with the essays! *phew*

adamj

I wanted specific essays, I hate writing general rubbish, it means nothing to me, it is like I have not studyied the course, i want them to get into the fruits of the course, Hard Yakka, one of this pro PC, pro anti-discrimination rubbish so we can all smile to the UN when we are ranked higher for being this nation who respects minorities.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I am actually ranked more than comfortably first. What I meant by scaling is the whole state, BOS scales marks depending on performance and how difficult they judge the exam to be.

connie

HSC
N/A
speaking of scaling are is the scaled means on this site for the last two years entirely correct a few of my teachers didn't think they were? what would they know?

i thought it was easy except for crime, the last two questions, like i dont think many people expected it....and plus i don't know my workplace well enough

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
No the scaling on this site is just for the UAI, which is also what Asq is talking about.

However, they may scale the exam, which involves giving everyone the exact same amount of extra marks for this exam (hence we have the terms 'raw' and 'scaled' exam marks). It won't affect your position in the state for legal, but it will help in terms of your UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)