WHO left early?! (1 Viewer)

Did you leave early?!?!

• Total voters

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahahaha! that explains it.

alot of people did tend to leave early. even in the physics paper today, so many people left so early it wasn't funny!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I was sitting right at the back of the hall and the clock is far away that I couldn't tell the difference between 10:55 and 11:55.
I was barely starting my section 1 part B when I glanced at the clock which looked like 11:55, so I thought I only had 35 minutes to go.
!!Rush rush rush!!
Oh I skipped heaps of questions on part B and quickly finished my option booklet, until I glanced at the clock again which was only 11:15... oh if you were in that hall you'd hear someone sigh lol

steamroller60

Yay for no school
HSC
leaving early

well. you know roughly how long the paper'll take when you get the reading time, so i just pace myself nicely.... leave questions i can't do and then move on. when i got to the end, i checked over my multiple choice and then went thru again.

i've found lots of oeple saying they miss out on the ends of maths and chem exams cos of time, i don't get it.

also - if you've studied 2 years to get to this exam, you may as well stay the full 3 hours. go to sleep, go to the toilet, whatever, but you should always give yourself the chance of having a brainwave and answering a question you didn't think you could.

steamroller60

Yay for no school
HSC
leaing early

i too go to a private school, but i don't think that has anything to do with it.

at the beginnign of ipt we were all asking if we'd be able to leave early cos it'd be boring and quick, they said that we could go if we wanted, it was all fine.

so far no one in any of my exams has left early tho.

holeinthehead

HSC
apparently the exam is set to take about 2hr40-45 mins for an average person

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha, well you need to take into consideration those people who seriously do the exam as opposed to those nuts that come in with the desperate urge to put a line on the page and leave, only to realise that they must stay a minimum or one hour..........hahahah

ti_amo_anthony

HSC
i learnt nothin in my class, i didnt like the teachers methods so i switched off, i was the 3rd 2 leve and left just after an hour, quite proud of my effort there were at least 9 out of 14 of us out b4 12

Mege

I was the only person left in our hall. Admittedly we only have people in the class but i was there all by myself!

lala2

Banned
HSC
My school doesn't allow us to leave early, and for good reason too--they want us to actually attempt the paper seriously, knowing that we're using three hours of our time to do so, so why not use it all? Besides, even the dumbasses are actually quite smart, just too lazy to achieve anything really good, and they are actually quite serious during exam time, so even if given the chance to leave early, even they probably wouldn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)