WHO left early?! (1 Viewer)

Did you leave early?!?!

• Total voters

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
srsly, this is crazy, atleast 20 people in my year doing chemistry left the exam early, some people left like an hour early! What the hel is going on? how did people manage to get everything done so fast? or was it tht you didn;t know anything?!?!?!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I finished in 2 hrs 15 minutes, spent 15 minutes going over everything and left at 12:00. I just managed to breeze through all those essay questions :)

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
I knew I had time so I took my time. Finished completely with about 5 mins to go. So, I just left after full time.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
hey when you leave early during a hsc exam (toilet) can you return back and finish off the work? it was hilarous seeing a few 12ers last week cheating the exams this fat dude had all the maths equation written on his chest and a few girls had exam notes on small pieces of paper in their pockets and math equations written behind their calculators!

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
I knew i had time so i went slow, still finished half an hour early... spent that time going over everything, even found a mistake to fix, add a few things here and there... much better to go over and over than walk out i think

100percent

HSC
finished with 2mins to spare, i wrote 7 pages for my option topic :)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
that's wise!

i don't like leaving early, because see it this way, the exam hasn't finished yet, and when you're walking out, you remember something really important outside you could write....then you're scrwed. i stayed the whole 3 hours.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
lol me too i spent time writing extra things onto my shipwrecks booklet (long response i <3 u) lol 7 pages it was awesum! :D
p.s. i dont know how you manage to finish the paper in 1 hr and lol u can always check if u have spare time
like what happens if u leave and say...shit...i didnt do this right or something...u could have had the chance to correct it
and yeah if u can do the paper in 1 hr plz tell me how!!!!!!

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Some dude was on the last question when I was only half way through and I freaked out. Turns out, he hadnt answered the big questions at that stage. :eek:

Bokky

HSC
I find it almost impossible to finish off the entire exam in 2 hours time or a bit longer. Unless u can write incredibly fast and answer everything u need to. Coz i write fairly quick and im careful about everything i answer and i always answer everything as succintly as possible to get marks, AND i answer EVERY question even if i dont know one, u gotta at least TRY and get marks. I think that those people that leave early r just eager to leave coz they dont care about their HSC but dont worry about them, u stay in ur seat and do the best u can coz once u leave that room its all over, no more chances to improve. Theres 6 of us in my chemistry class and i was one of the 3 of us who used up the whole 180 minutes. I use my whole time for every exam, i wish i had extra time too tho, id literally throw up if i left an exam early, it just doesnt feel right. These r the most important exams in ur life and ull never have to face them again in ur life! so its not good to blow that chance.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
MuffinMan said:
lol me too i spent time writing extra things onto my shipwrecks booklet (long response i <3 u) lol 7 pages it was awesum! :D
p.s. i dont know how you manage to finish the paper in 1 hr and lol u can always check if u have spare time
like what happens if u leave and say...shit...i didnt do this right or something...u could have had the chance to correct it
and yeah if u can do the paper in 1 hr plz tell me how!!!!!!
hehee, i generally seem to think that if someone can finish a 3 hour exam in 1 hour, they must be really clueless or know nothing. i might be wrong, people might be robots.

miccyo

niccy
HSC
four people in my school done it. i left at about 12. one person left at about 11.15

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
hehee, i generally seem to think that if someone can finish a 3 hour exam in 1 hour, they must be really clueless or know nothing. i might be wrong, people might be robots.
well just writing the two long responses should take at the least 10 mins

jynxe

HSC
Our Deputy actually came into the hall before this exam and made an announcement to the effect of

"You may THINK you have finished, but you have not. You do not finish until the 3 hours are over. You check over your work. Again, again and again."

jynxe

HSC
I'm sure we could have walked out - it's not as though we're handcuffed to the desk - but they certainly didn't want us to. This "announcement" came after people left early from Ancient History, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)