Who Kept the Exam Paper? (1 Viewer)

cuivienen

HSC
It was a nice pretty and colourful booklet...better than any other exam paper :) Did any of you guys keep it?

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
haha when we got out our teachers asked if we wanted them or not.. those who didnt gave the books to them... those who did.. are probably still drooling over it

ribeena

HSC
yup i kept it.. it was glossy.. nice and glossy
but i didnt like the smell lol...

Super Supre Member
HSC
mine was all wet.. i thought i was meant to do the exam at school (like id done all my others) and no one told me i had to do it at the club where everyone else was so i got there late and had to run from the car cause my art teacher drove me up so i was panting and got there 4 mins into reading time.. the supervisor gave me a cup of water and i tried to gulp it down to stop myself from panting but it dribbled down my chin all over my paper whilst reading the exam questions.. it got all crinkly so i didnt want it anymore.. so i gave it to my teacher after the exam.. thats my delicious story!!

cuivienen

HSC
aaww thats a shame...well the good news is that you didn't loose any time on your exam...1 and a half hours isn't really long if you come to think about it...

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh it goes in a flash! i wish geography was that short.. but its 3 hrs! AHH im going to die in that exam.. i wish art was 2 hours i would have got to finish my essay the way i wanted and got a new writing booklet i so desperately wanted!!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I did... I keep only the things that shine.... like those birds...

Caboodles

meh i was about to pick up the exam paper and ask them kindly if I could take it with me, when one of the advisor people snatched it off the table.....:(

jess pollard 1

ha, our grumpy art teacher requested he let him have it so he could use it as revision papers for next year's year 12. the tight ass didn't even let us have like 2000 and 2001 papers when we were revising so i took it! there was no way i was gunna let him have it, he had no right! its my exam!! hmph! that was after someone else got told to take it back, i snuck it out :p

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
i never take the question booklets home cos i dont want to realise later that i have made a mistake in the exam. Also, theyre kinda useless cos we wont know which questions we got wrong etc when we get our results back

tranquilized

HSC
The only thing i kept was my student number. My momento of school and the HSC...im merely a number...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)