Who just failed their Modern Exam? (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Don't worry a lot of other people failed this exam miserably. At my school we had 36 people sitting the exam, and by the final half hour we had about 8 remaining.

davo1711

HSC-King said:
I assume many people doing this course are idiots.

How can someone FAIL this exam?

Its like a chicken failing to lay an egg, except easier.
Hey guys, anyone else want to see what this guy gets in his HSC? I don't mean to sound like a prick or get bitchy, that would be lowering myself to his level, but just because someone may, or may not for that matter, be gifted in one particular academic area does not give them the right to be intelectual supremists and clearly endeavour to upset people who didn't perform quite as well as they did.
I'm sure all you guys who didn't go as well as you might have hoped will do perfectly fine over all. I thought the exam was really good, mind you I did different options to you guys (USA and Conflict in the Pacific), and I didn't think there was too many surprises at all.
A lot of you guys, I have noticed, have been upset with the Core, having not studied the right areas. It was pretty easy en masse and the markers simply give away marks there, so don't worry.
As for people like "HSC-King" who think it fun to pay out people who did not do as well as others with really half-assed metaphors, best of luck...and it is little wonder why you haven't found a "HSC-QUEEN" yet.
Enjoy the rest of the HSC guys :)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
davo1711 said:
Hey guys, anyone else want to see what this guy gets in his HSC? I don't mean to sound like a prick or get bitchy, that would be lowering myself to his level, but just because someone may, or may not for that matter, be gifted in one particular academic area does not give them the right to be intelectual supremists and clearly endeavour to upset people who didn't perform quite as well as they did.
I'm sure all you guys who didn't go as well as you might have hoped will do perfectly fine over all. I thought the exam was really good, mind you I did different options to you guys (USA and Conflict in the Pacific), and I didn't think there was too many surprises at all.
A lot of you guys, I have noticed, have been upset with the Core, having not studied the right areas. It was pretty easy en masse and the markers simply give away marks there, so don't worry.
As for people like "HSC-King" who think it fun to pay out people who did not do as well as others with really half-assed metaphors, best of luck...and it is little wonder why you haven't found a "HSC-QUEEN" yet.
Awesome awesome AWESOME!! and this is your first post? may i say you'll have one hell of a future on BoS! Yeh i think "HSC King" gets the message.. i still cant get over his name!! bahaha.. Dave I almost laughed till i cried when i read ur post.. everyones so supportive its so funny.. HSC king.. damn.. i guess uve just lost whatever rep points u may have gained in the future cause i doubt anyone could forget that fucken PATHETIC name!?

Good Luck Everyone! Almost there!!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
davo1711 said:

hiooooooooooooooo!!!! btw, might wanna fix ur your sig, dood :)

HSC-King

Banned
HSC
All of you, your envy is transparent.

Honestly, I know I did well, why can I not say so?
If being gifted means I am arrogant, then so be it.

I can safely say that I am on a higher playing field. If I do not get 90%+ in my HSC (which is quite unlikely, seeing as I am ranked first for EVERY subject), I have 2 scholarships, one overseas in London.

So, your petty insecurities do not harm me, be off. Go cry somewhere, for I am the HSC-King!

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
HSC-King said:

I can safely say that I am on a higher playing field. If I do not get 90%+ in my HSC (which is quite unlikely, seeing as I am ranked first for EVERY subject), I have 2 scholarships, one overseas in London.

So, your petty insecurities do not harm me, be off. Go cry somewhere, for I am the HSC-King!
HSC-King, I will be your Queen.

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
davo1711 said:
Davo, put simply, you are a tosser.

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
All this bitching is making me horny. I think I will go and stimulate my clitoris with my textbooks.

davo1711

Ahhhh losers

HSC-King said:

My argument is that, what kind of pathetic egotist needs to go into a thread where people have obviously done not quite so well as they had hoped to brag about their supposed success? By all means, be gifted, but don't brag. Hell, I too had great success at school this year placing in all of my subjects and completing a novel to boot, but I'm not dancing up and down about it.
I have no insecurities, and it is clear that you do because you needed the reassurance of coming into this tread to make yourself feel superior...did someone (ie you) not get enough attention from their parents when they were in their formative years? Or were they too busy sending you off to an easter suburbs boarding school because they can't stnad you either? Just a thought,
So, HSC-King and your fellow fucknut HSC-Rocker take your "overseas London" scholarship and leave normal decent people alone. You will be your own pompous and self-righteous downfall.
Furthermore, the accusation that I am a tosser. I have no need to as I have a girlfriend, which is more than I can say for you sylabus absorbing freaks. Give my regards to Mrs Palmer.
You both lashed back at me because I voiced my opinion, which is simply (very very simply) what you did, but in oposition to your viewpoint...grow up children

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
davo1711 said:
My argument is that, what kind of pathetic egotist needs to go into a thread where people have obviously done not quite so well as they had hoped to brag about their supposed success? By all means, be gifted, but don't brag. Hell, I too had great success at school this year placing in all of my subjects and completing a novel to boot, but I'm not dancing up and down about it.
I have no insecurities, and it is clear that you do because you needed the reassurance of coming into this tread to make yourself feel superior...did someone (ie you) not get enough attention from their parents when they were in their formative years? Or were they too busy sending you off to an easter suburbs boarding school because they can't stnad you either? Just a thought,
So, HSC-King and your fellow fucknut HSC-Rocker take your "overseas London" scholarship and leave normal decent people alone. You will be your own pompous and self-righteous downfall.
Furthermore, the accusation that I am a tosser. I have no need to as I have a girlfriend, which is more than I can say for you sylabus absorbing freaks. Give my regards to Mrs Palmer.
You both lashed back at me because I voiced my opinion, which is simply (very very simply) what you did, but in oposition to your viewpoint...grow up children
if only i could rep you again :D:D:D

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
davo1711 said:
What can I say?

I'm so sorry davo, I really didnt mean to offend anyone. But at least I gave you a good reason to quote your acheivements. See, I'm not all bad....:D

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
HSC-King said:
I assume many people doing this course are idiots.

How can someone FAIL this exam?

Its like a chicken failing to lay an egg, except easier.
If you’re so smart you would surely know that modern history only has standard scaling, meaning the cohort is quite mixed in its abilities. Pft, dumbass. However I guess I should be impressed you know how to use a simile :rolleyes:

konggo

HSC
blacksnack said:
How embarrassing is it reading how well everyone went! Anyone in the same boat where they just studied ALL the wrong stuff? Ok u cant get worse than this.. i just wrote 2 1/2 pages that didnt even relate to the question for a THIRTY MARK ESSAY! Im totally doomed! That exam was so messed up i left 2 hours into it.. Please be someone else out there in the same boat!

lets all hold hand and group hug..even thought i did heaps of pages i think i did crap
total 32 pages...75% bullshit

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
its really how complex your ideas are for modern history over your language

u impress with ideas, not with rhetoric statistics, quotes and vast quantity's of crap

The Nick

McBain
HSC
gordo said:
its really how complex your ideas are for modern history over your language

u impress with ideas, not with rhetoric statistics, quotes and vast quantity's of crap
You impress more with ideas of historians ;)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i dont think i 'failed' but nothing special...will be LUCKY to get 75%...but i did my best, so ohwell!! =) ...the questions were fair, a little more study may have helped tho

miranda

HSC
I thought the exam was hard but fair.
I'm tired :(

Anyone doing UN - I think I made up what internationalism means but in a good way :)

HSC-king there's no need for your arrogance. People would like to be confident about their exam and there's no need for you to be a dick about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)