Who just failed their Modern Exam? (1 Viewer)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
How embarrassing is it reading how well everyone went! Anyone in the same boat where they just studied ALL the wrong stuff? Ok u cant get worse than this.. i just wrote 2 1/2 pages that didnt even relate to the question for a THIRTY MARK ESSAY! Im totally doomed! That exam was so messed up i left 2 hours into it.. Please be someone else out there in the same boat!

jen23

i was ok, but we did have a girl who left after an hour, so others mustve stuffed it too

raidan

HSC
N/A
blacksnak,
i rekon im in ur boat for WW1, i couldnt remember anything about the big 3's debate sp i BS'd (literally made stuff up there on the spot cus i didnt know anything... based on what the sources said though.)

so im expecting about 15/30 for WW1 tops i rekon

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
A girl sitting next to me left with like an hour to go....you're definitely not alone. I don't know how you could though, I had so much trouble fitting it all in...gotta work on my time management.

It was so annoying when that girl left, the supervisor started having a nice chat with her, forgetting that the rest of us were still working. They started talking about what she wanted to do next year? God it was distracting.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
raidan said:
blacksnak,
i rekon im in ur boat for WW1, i couldnt remember anything about the big 3's debate sp i BS'd (literally made stuff up there on the spot cus i didnt know anything... based on what the sources said though.)

so im expecting about 15/30 for WW1 tops i rekon
yep yep totally what I did!! just guessed it.. didnt we have to compare their goals? i said they each had differing goals.. then wrote the same goals for each of them anyway!! geez.. i was pretty upset before but now im just laughing.. hope u go better than me raidan!

HSC-King

Banned
HSC
I assume many people doing this course are idiots.

How can someone FAIL this exam?

Its like a chicken failing to lay an egg, except easier.

tvchick87

I Thought The Modern History Exam Was Easy. The World War One Part Was All Cmmon Sense And Stuff That We've Been Doing For Months. Half My Class Left After An Hour So U Guyz Are Not Alone!!!!!!!

Aerials

your member for ulladulla
HSC
HSC-King said:

stfu. just because some people didnt do as well as you, doesnt give you the right to diss them. and hey blacksnack dont worry about it too much. the examiners take into account exam stress and pressure and all that jazz. they'll cut you some slack when theyre marking it. :) good luck

tvchick87

I Totally Agree With From Wat Ive Herd From My Own Hist Teacher Its Mostly Impression Marking So Every1 Stop Worring,...lots Of Luve From Your Local Tv Addict

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I thought it was a good balanced test with mainly easy questions though less than a third of my class were there the full three hours a whole load got up at an hour (one who'd only been there half an hour because he arrived late).

laracroft

quiet a few girls left early from our exam, dun't worry 2 much, theres heapsa ppl on this site who are either really really smart, or just a little too confident...
theres always gonna be other ppl who a;so found it hard, dun worry bout it:)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
HSC-King said:

Hey, congrats on finding Modern History so easy. Be sure to tell us all when u get First in the State, or Top 10 or whatever.

laracroft

HSC-King said:

ur a fukin dickhead
despite the fact u mite be smart, but ur arrogant and insensitive and thats far worse than not doing well in a modern history exam

raidan

HSC
N/A
HSC-King said:

get over urself mate, noone likes gloater, lot of ppl who arent academic are really nice ppl, maybe you should try leaving your study desk and making friends one day?

lolly_161

yeah....

idiots like you who come on here acting like ur so much better just because u aced a modern history test need to go and get a life....

blacksnack dont worry about the loser.... and dont thank people for their support...hehe...this guys a dickhead!

hope u did well in the exam :)

and good luck to everyone else.....im finished the hsc 4eva! so excited!

luv lauren
xoxoxoxo

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I wouldn't even be sure HSC-King did Modern or even the HSC, I wouldn't rule it out if he was just a f*ucknut spammer.

Out of interest how bout someone has a look and see if he's managed to post about how well he's done in EVERY exam, including those that ran at the same time. Maybe somebody could count his supposed units?

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
raidan said:
get over urself mate, noone likes gloater, lot of ppl who arent academic are really nice ppl, maybe you should try leaving your study desk and making friends one day?
Shut up raidan. I think alot of you people here should get to work looking for an unskilled job somewhere. Something that does not require much brain activity.

HSC-Rocker

Banned
HSC
addymac said:
I wouldn't even be sure HSC-King did Modern or even the HSC, I wouldn't rule it out if he was just a f*ucknut spammer.

Out of interest how bout someone has a look and see if he's managed to post about how well he's done in EVERY exam, including those that ran at the same time. Maybe somebody could count his supposed units?
Get a fuckin life and stop tracking people

Acid

HSC
I think the questions were very fair. However, I started studying for it yesterday morning, and the only thing I learnt for Germany was the fall of Weimar and the rise of Hitler to chancellor, so that was lucky. Then the only thing I learnt about Indochina was US involvement, so I did the second question, and said that the Vietcong just took advantage of US weaknesses, they weren't hugely responsible.

Meh I don't think I got band 6 but I reckon around band 5...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)