who is going/wants to go to uc next year (1 Viewer)

thebrightside

HSC
Still waiting for my accommodation offer, getting pretty worried now. If I can't get accommodation I'll have to defer and spend a year working full time which is gonna suck. Called them up a few days ago, on Monday, as they'd opened after their xmas break or whatever and the guy said that if I hadn't gotten an offer by next Monday to call again. I found out they give priority for international students for accommodation.

Did anyone who has accepted a place there set up their OSIS thing yet?

thebrightside

HSC
Ah yes! Got my accommodation offer today! One of the 5 bed apts. At least now I know that I'm definitely going XD

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Still waiting for my accommodation offer, getting pretty worried now. If I can't get accommodation I'll have to defer and spend a year working full time which is gonna suck. Called them up a few days ago, on Monday, as they'd opened after their xmas break or whatever and the guy said that if I hadn't gotten an offer by next Monday to call again. I found out they give priority for international students for accommodation.

Did anyone who has accepted a place there set up their OSIS thing yet?
yes.. like a month ago

Dr Crab

HSC
Bachelor of Medical Science first year here. Though I got in months ago through the principals recommendation program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)