who is going/wants to go to uc next year (1 Viewer)

alexpower

HSC
hey im new to the thread posting world i was just wondering since the hsc is done and dusted who will be in the class of 2010 at uc. also i was wondering who is doing or wants to do urban and regional planning cause i was told not many people are doing it.

alexpower

HSC
what is with no replies doesnt anyone want to say they are going to uc or something gee be proud u got into a uni and into a course u hopefully will enjoy the aim of starting this thread was to know who is going to uc next yr so i know people before o week in feb

Missy.15

HSC
Heyy lol ill reply!!!!
I would like to go to UC.
Hey do you know anything about in the UAC book where they list a new course and their is no current Atar for it so it says uc. Did you know what that means?

alexpower

HSC
not really i think u should be right it must be awaiting a atar im not sure really yeah im going to uc next yr got early entry for urban and regional planning and i have accomodation in the new apartments wat course do u want to do

shannon_6

HSC
unless i get an offer from anu, then most likely.

i'm wondering whether to pick journalism or communication and media studies :)

bush_man8

HSC
Yeah I got early entry to UC

bachelor of landscape architecture.

got accomadation on old ressies. Looking forward to it so much but I think ill epically fail my first semester lol oh well as long as its fun

thebrightside

HSC
I am. I got early entry thingo into media/multimedia production. Applied for 5bed appt... they were the only ones left, and haven't got offer yet 'cause they were closed over xmas. I should've done my residence stuff earlier but was unsure if I was actually going next year and w/e. Really hope I get an offer for it T_T

jock18

HSC
Yeah, I will be going first semester I got in one of the 5 bedroom apartments, doing Business. The rooms look awesome!

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
Finally getting around to do a degree at a uni i got into after high school (deferred twice! then got busy) Bachelor of Journalism (Originally was going to do management), should be fun, as much as people bag it I think it will be pretty awesome! Hope to see everyone in O Week

...now busy trying to find a place to live and stuff

miamisweetheart

HSC
i'm going, 5 bed room apartment, bachular of early childhood ed. 3-8 yrs
cant wait!!

Maddie3

HSC
HAII!!

Im going to UoC for Bachelor of Journalism!! So excited!
I also recieved an offer into International House!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)