who had old, moody examiners?? (1 Viewer)

Naward

HSC
OMG like i'm in the exam and up the back, and there was a big bang i turned around and no one was behind me exept for and old bitch and she started to talk about me to the other old bitch and they came up to me after the exam and said shit like we could have taken your exam paper and blah blah blah!!
i look at her and no one was behind me and shut up hahahahaha!!....

smartalec

HSC
mine were really old but seriously blind. one guy next to me was like finished 50 minutes early and swinging his chair, looking around, whispered to people and none of the old bags said anything. they were almost asleep and just sitting on the side. i smiled at one lady when she walked past and she gave me a huge smile back so i was like naww. they obviously have grandkids. maybe great grandkids. so mine were alright. there lack of observation and control of the grade was irritating at times.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
In my Geography and History exam, my friend had an asthma attack. :)
The examiners were apathetic.

mattheeew

HSC
i had a few oldies but one hot one.
maybe she was the daughter of our, main supervisor.
but she was like 19 and so hot.
we all finished like 15 minutes early in geo (due to Human Rights)
so we just stared at her like this > :jaw:
then of course one guy dropped his so she had to bend over and pick it up. good view ;) that guy is now a legend

Aplus

HSC
N/A
You could've just ignored them and not look at them.

Allymarie_xo

HSC
mine were a bunch of fatties and a chick that i swear was a guy... but this one guy told me off for highlighting.. i needed to do that damnittt! screw you supervisor hahaha :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)