Who did Ancient Rome, Augustus-Titus.. (1 Viewer)

*ccs*

if so...did u like the questions or hate them...personally i hated them

GaNeSh

Official Chelsea FC Ultra
HSC
yeh i did the structured on rome augustus-titus....wasnt that bad...pretty easy...shud hav gotten full marks except for (e) haha had no i dea....mayb coz we never learnt that stuff...and the essay seemed straight forward except i chose spartan essay instead

HSC
hmm the extended response essays seemed ok i did the layout of rome one. think i did pretty good in it, wanted to do the spartan extended resposnse but the rome short answer questions stumped me, i didnt even know two cults in rome lol - shoulda studied rome a bit more me thinks

HSC
was hoping for anextended response on entertainment in rome or something like that, that woulda been easy lol plus i'd already done an assignment on it

lextasy

HSC
didn't mind the questions... ended up going the essay of the government.
mind you, Rome was the topic I studied for the most.. So..

Plain_bored

Augustus to titus

Hiya!

I did the extended response on Roman society from Augustus to titus to do with layout of tjhe town, coz i didnt know a lot of detail on the government. It ends up i knew just as much for the lay out. Does anybody know the right answer so you can put me out of misery? Wat were sum things u guys wrote? i think i stuffed both section III and IV up. Ancient wasn't my fav subject. Don't think I can get over 55%. i'll b lucky to get that! hope the markers go easy on my marks! Overall,, obviously, i went really bad :(.

rocklobster

My worst section

I did the essay on government and I didn't do too well. I just blabbed on about anything I could and just threw in some quotes I remembered. Haha. The rest of the test was A.O.K. I was really just disappointed with this one. Why didn't we get family or entertainment or work. Oh well!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i just did the structured essay. it was cool

i pretty much wrote a macquarie revision answer for (e) with some of my own input. :D

Ali.

HSC
i did the layout of the city and i think it was my worst part of the exam, i'm really happy with the rest of it but this essay question bugged me, i would have loved something on religion mainly because i love their religious beliefs. i didn't like the short answer questions for rome either, the rameside period ones were great though... i ended up focussing on building programs rather that the actuiall layout, just about how the design of the city was delibertly meant to intill intimidation in people blah blah blah... i didn't like the question at all.

Ice man

HSC
ugh i did the question on government and started talking about augutus and his reforms lol, it was basically a augustus esaay, then i wrote a conclusion and rememebred freed men and cladius, so i quikcly added it on at the end lol

JoeysBoy

HSC
I put down for the cult section... (2 marks)

i) Cult of Isis (I did cleopatra as a unit... so this was fairly easy to remember!)
ii) Cult of Christianity (In those days it was considered a cult not a religion because it was under the "10,000" mark (a modern definition between a cult and a religion))

elissyia

i hated rome i done the extended respoese coz i refused to study the government n militray its too borin.. i forgot the second cult i was so annoyed coz i studies that stupid thing.. i made up some bull crap for one n put cult of isis.. well overall rome was gay n crap hope i passed!

niteshade1312

HSC
for the first time ever I couldnt really comprehend the egyptian questions and did the roman ones, which i felt were really good. The egyptian essay was really good aswell!

chonga

rOx your sOx baby
HSC
yeh i did the structured on rome and i thought the questions were a big gay! *sigh* rome's the worst one for me..i was pulling infO from what i learnt in agrippina!! ahahah hopefully it'll still pull me through though =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)