Who aced it (1 Viewer)

GiantSloth

HSC
Alright who recons they aced the geo paper like 90% or above?

Has anyone tryed to predict what they got??

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol ill hate that person for life if they think they got a raw amrk of 90+.....thatll be like a state ranking coming up for them

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeh.....but dont forget other people though.....especially those at selective skols mayb only those have probably killed it

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
most ppl like from a selective school doing geo are accelerated. out of a class of 18 ony 5 are yr 12s in our class, the rest are yr 11s.
geo has fucked my yr 11 life soooo much.
study my ass of for geo assesments, burn out, start relaxing - and theres yr 11 exams within like a week. and i couldnt enjoy the last high school year when nothing counts.
oh well its all over - and hopefully 2 units out of the way.

doraemon

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
most ppl like from a selective school doing geo are accelerated. out of a class of 18 ony 5 are yr 12s in our class, the rest are yr 11s.
geo has fucked my yr 11 life soooo much.
study my ass of for geo assesments, burn out, start relaxing - and theres yr 11 exams within like a week. and i couldnt enjoy the last high school year when nothing counts.
oh well its all over - and hopefully 2 units out of the way.
you're gonna get 90+ raw mark.

ecouch

HSC
fucking dominence and dependance, how did the exam ppl know that i had shit all on that dot point

its a conspiracy .... im going to start shutting my blinds at night, they were so watching me .... plus how did they know that i have no idea with vertical exaggeration

other then that i think i went decent

Nadia-Jane

HSC
haha. i agree completely. but then again i had basically no idea on any of the dot points so if it was any other question i would have been complaining just as much.

No but honestly, i found the essay questions were really shit. Way way too specific or, i dunno, i just couldnt get around what to crap on about for 5 pages!

In the past essay questions they werent so bad, because at least you could link a few different points with it and crap on with a fair few paragraphs, but with the things like the vulnerability and resilience and the world cities question, i just found it so difficult to write more than a page of relevant information. i found myself by page 2 sitting there thinking of anything i knew about the topic at all and was just writing down useless statistics and information that i know didnt relate to or answer the question at all.

And as with the last question, it took me about 40 minutes just to get myhead around what the fuck it was asking. i still dont completely know. so i guess its fair to say none of you guys got the lowest mark.lol

chamelia

HSC
i reckon i went alright, i actually needed a second booklet for the vulnerability and resiliance question, i've enver done that before, was very proud haha, over all it felt pretty easy, besides the dominance and dependance question which i felt that it didn't leave much to tlak about, i filled up most of that question with a diagram .... and for the record my names josh, this is my gf's account, i havent signed up to the site

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I feel that I did as well as, if not better than, my trial paper, in which I got 90%. So, fingers crossed...

Nadia-Jane

HSC
starbaaa said:
I feel that I did as well as, if not better than, my trial paper, in which I got 90%. So, fingers crossed...
i dont need to hear that shit lol

my fingers are not crossed

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
Nadia-Jane said:
i dont need to hear that shit lol

my fingers are not crossed
aww now I'm real cut... I think I'll go cry now... lol

riley

HSC
the ecosystems and world cities essays were so out of the blue.
i couldnt belive the world cities one.......dominance n dependence pffffft.....
and ecosystems...i was expectin the 'describe ecosystemes n refer to one case study' oh well...short answer n multi choice werent 2 bad....ihope

lara1920

HSC
I LOVED the Geo Exam!!!

The vulnerability and resilience AND dominance and dependence questions were so good!! The last question i had no idea where it came from in the syllabus, but other than that it was great, even the multiple choice and the short answer questions. I've never been able to say that about a Geo exam, so i'm allowed to gloat!!!!

matt-17

HSC
" I LOVED the Geo Exam!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vulnerability and resilience AND dominance and dependence questions were so good!! The last question i had no idea where it came from in the syllabus, but other than that it was great, even the multiple choice and the short answer questions. I've never been able to say that about a Geo exam, so i'm allowed to gloat!!!!"

WTF?????????? Nobody, and i mean nobody, should hav found that exam easy!!!!!!!! they were the tiniest dotpoints in the far-reaches of the syllabus!!!!! i barely got 2 pages wit the dominanse and dependence question, adn that was wit sum heavy bullshiting!!!!!!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
matt-17 said:
" I LOVED the Geo Exam!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vulnerability and resilience AND dominance and dependence questions were so good!! The last question i had no idea where it came from in the syllabus, but other than that it was great, even the multiple choice and the short answer questions. I've never been able to say that about a Geo exam, so i'm allowed to gloat!!!!"

WTF?????????? Nobody, and i mean nobody, should hav found that exam easy!!!!!!!! they were the tiniest dotpoints in the far-reaches of the syllabus!!!!! i barely got 2 pages wit the dominanse and dependence question, adn that was wit sum heavy bullshiting!!!!!!
i thought it was pretty easy. They were a bit limited (the essays) but if u knew your syllabus and the info u would have been fine.

PS: if you want to quote somebody place {QUOTE} BLAH BLAH {/QUOTE} replacing the "{}" with a "[]"

y=mx+b

HSC
The_highwayman said:
PS: if you want to quote somebody place {QUOTE} BLAH BLAH {/QUOTE} replacing the "{}" with a "[]"
or u can just hit the "quote" icon at the bottom of the post u want to quote...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)