Which has a better uni life on campus, ACU or WSU? (1 Viewer)

HSC
As the title suggests, in terms of social life and what not, which is better. Like environment and stuff idk lol pls help tho.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
This may depend on the campus that you wish to attend should you choose to study at either ACU or WSU. Both universities are multi-campus, with ACU having a few campuses in NSW, being the Blacktown, Strathfield and North Sydney campuses. WSU, on the other hand, has numerous campuses, including:
  • Parramatta City Campus Precinct
  • Bankstown
  • Hawkesbury
  • Sydney City
  • Nirimba
  • Liverpool City
  • Campbelltown
  • Parramatta South
  • Penrith
Which university you choose to attend, and subsequently, the campus that you will be required to attend (depending on the degree that you wish to study) may dictate the level of social life that you will experience. I have been around ACU's Blacktown campus a few times; the fact that the shops are a 2-minute walk from campus constitutes a positive contribution to social life at ACU Blacktown. As a WSU student whose campus is Parramatta City, I feel that the vertical nature of this campus has meant a slight decrease in social life. Instead, the Parramatta City campus is of a practical/pragmatic nature, where students mainly attend to their essential activities. This also means that it offers an excellent study environment. To experience the best social aspect of WSU, it would be a good idea to consider its traditional campuses, such as Parramatta South.

It would also be a good idea to look into clubs at each university as they constitute a great opportunity for you to become fully immersed in the social life of either university. Both universities (similar to most universities) offer several and varying clubs, including:
  • Program-related/academic
  • Cultural
  • Political
  • Religious
  • Social
  • Sporting
  • General interest/hobby
I hope this helps! :D

HSC
This may depend on the campus that you wish to attend should you choose to study at either ACU or WSU. Both universities are multi-campus, with ACU having a few campuses in NSW, being the Blacktown, Strathfield and North Sydney campuses. WSU, on the other hand, has numerous campuses, including:
  • Parramatta City Campus Precinct
  • Bankstown
  • Hawkesbury
  • Sydney City
  • Nirimba
  • Liverpool City
  • Campbelltown
  • Parramatta South
  • Penrith
Which university you choose to attend, and subsequently, the campus that you will be required to attend (depending on the degree that you wish to study) may dictate the level of social life that you will experience. I have been around ACU's Blacktown campus a few times; the fact that the shops are a 2-minute walk from campus constitutes a positive contribution to social life at ACU Blacktown. As a WSU student whose campus is Parramatta City, I feel that the vertical nature of this campus has meant a slight decrease in social life. Instead, the Parramatta City campus is of a practical/pragmatic nature, where students mainly attend to their essential activities. This also means that it offers an excellent study environment. To experience the best social aspect of WSU, it would be a good idea to consider its traditional campuses, such as Parramatta South.

It would also be a good idea to look into clubs at each university as they constitute a great opportunity for you to become fully immersed in the social life of either university. Both universities (similar to most universities) offer several and varying clubs, including:
  • Program-related/academic
  • Cultural
  • Political
  • Religious
  • Social
  • Sporting
  • General interest/hobby
I hope this helps! :D
it does thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)