Where do we log in on Dec 17th???? What numbers do we need? (1 Viewer)

buffster2002

Hey guys, i've searched high and low on the Board of Studies site to find out where we log in on Dec 17th to view our UAI at 9am, but i can not for the life of me find the page!

I wanna know now becuase i would like to know all the numbers and stuff we'll need to log in so i can have them all ready when the moment of truth arrives.

Can anyone help me in terms of where we log in, or even better what number we'll need? I mean we've got 2 pin numbers, our student number, our school number, etc....
Which will we require?

Thanks heaps in advance :)

buffster2002

OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!! lol thanks, im such an idiot. My brain is fried from too much studying, stressing, memorising and writing. :p

thanks for the link, maybe i can find what numbers ill need there :)

buffster2002

=slade= said:
i only applied at QTAC - do i just use that number instead of UAC application #?
my UAC application number is my student number with an extra 1 at the beginning. The same number I've been writing on all the exams (plus that extra 1 at the beginning).

Its probably the same for you.

lol i wrote the numbers on a post it and stuck them above my computer and bookmarked the UAI login page. im definately prepared now! :p

cate_7x

HSC
Can anyone tell me where I go to get my UAI and marks sent to my mobile? I'm away the week I get them and wont have access to a computer.

rama_v

HSC
cate_7x said:
Can anyone tell me where I go to get my UAI and marks sent to my mobile? I'm away the week I get them and wont have access to a computer.
You (and every other HSC student in the state) will receive a letter from the BOS notifying how to receive your HSC marks via SMS, in the near future. I'm not sure if UAC provides this facility for your UAI, you would have to check up on that..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)