When are we allowed to share Trial Papers? (1 Viewer)

Jojofelyx

HSC
Hey everyone, my trials are a couple of weeks time and I'm super nervous about my chem and ecos :(
I was wondering when it's possible for those schools who are doing theirs next week to post their trial papers to help prepare for the HSC?
(Also, are my accelerated marks competing with the set of students this year, or are their marks compared to next year?)
Thanks !

idkkdi

HSC
Hey everyone, my trials are a couple of weeks time and I'm super nervous about my chem and ecos :(
I was wondering when it's possible for those schools who are doing theirs next week to post their trial papers to help prepare for the HSC?
(Also, are my accelerated marks competing with the set of students this year, or are their marks compared to next year?)
Thanks !
this yr

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not entirely sure about when trial exam papers may be posted/shared but in regard to your marks for your accelerated subjects, you are classified as an HSC student for the year in which you're completing your exam for your accelerated subject. For example, if you're completing your HSC exam this year, you would be classified as an HSC 2021 student for your accelerated subject and receive your final mark for that subject at the same time as other HSC 2021 students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)