Whats this years Cut-off? (1 Viewer)

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
tbh since this year was easy compared to last year a band 6 would probably be like mid - high 80's if last years was only 78

utanobeiiby

HSC
i think b6 is over 85.. paper was easy... only worry would be weird marking criteria

taeyang

HSC
You guys are doing the opposite of the Math Ext 1 exam in which the thought the cutoff would be around 50%, personally I found this physics exam pretty lenient, but by no means does that account for other people's perspectives.. Sure the people on this board found it easy.. but what about the other 99.9 physics students. Oh well, you guys might all turn out to be right.

Gangstar1

HSC
I found the test alright but im really worried about the marking criteria, i dunno i didn't take the criteria in my trials and i got slayed ... so when everyone's saying its easy and i reckon i did alright and there's a strict marking criteria im kinda worried

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
Easiest exam in the world.
Unfortunately if i thought it was easy then everyone else would've thought it was easy, so i reckon cut-offs will be heaps higher than last year.
80-something raw for band 6, mid 70s for band 5, 60-something for band 4, and i really don't want to go any lower, otherwise i'll start feeling bad :(

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
Easiest exam in the world.
Unfortunately if i thought it was easy then everyone else would've thought it was easy, so i reckon cut-offs will be heaps higher than last year.
80-something raw for band 6, mid 70s for band 5, 60-something for band 4, and i really don't want to go any lower, otherwise i'll start feeling bad :(
shut up dude.

All you care about is yourself. When we had Chem.. You bitched about its hardness and shiieee. And wished that it was a lower band 6 cut off. And now you're saying it's easy and wished the band 6 cut off was higher.
the cut off depends on the whole state not on your personal opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)