What's on your Year 12 Jersey? (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
I'm going to put Legally Insane ... how else could I have described myself in 16 letters? ( yes, there is a letter limit dammit! )

~untitled~

HSC
curiouscookie said:
I'm in the same boat. I've got 'Wilkopedia' on mine.
Reason: my surname is Wilkinson, and the natural shortening of it is... Wilko, duh, fuse that with Wikipedia and voila! Wilkopedia. Though in my case, the wikipedia reference came mainly because most of my friends pay me out about my addiction to Wikipedia, and my random spewing out of facts... which also lead to my other nic, Fact Machine- which my friends wanted me to have on my jersey...but, uh... no.
Haha, i get walking thesaurus (dictionaries are evil).

As for my jersey i just got my nickname, most people in my year only know me by my nickname and dont actually know what my name is, so i was going to get my name for that reason.... but that would of just have confused everyone.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
INTREPID for yr 12
birdie for yr 10

we could have almost anything as long as it didnt discriminate or was sexaul or sumthin... all the words in the world yet most ppl got their name, same as yr 10... BORING. a couple of years ago sum1 had carpe deim (i think thats how to spell it, either way means seize the day (ancient history - pompeii))

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
do you reckon it's a risk to get " s' Tiffy" on the back of mine? My name is Tiffany btw. would you catch on if i put "triffic"?

PrettyVacant

HSC
Tiffanys said:
do you reckon it's a risk to get " s' Tiffy" on the back of mine? My name is Tiffany btw. would you catch on if i put "triffic"?
Phantham of the Opera?

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
k i've decided, going to school today just to hand my form in
DRUMROLL......

Superlatiff

and on the front.....

Breakfast at ~ is triffic.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
I'm going to put Legally Insane ... how else could I have described myself in 16 letters? ( yes, there is a letter limit dammit! )
We're only allowed 10 letters.

Mine will most likely be the nicest word picked randomly from a dictionary, like, "Nebuchadnezzar II". Oh. That's over 10.

Are you guys going short-sleeved or long-sleeved? Most people in my school are going short, just because we'll probably get it in Summer.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Ours are jackets with zips at the front, and hence would look very stupid if they had short sleeves.

amyg238

HSC
kathrynso said:
We were meant to get ours like... over a month ago... then somehing happened with the shipping so we will prolly get them next term =(

I have Kitty =^.^= on the back of mine and kat at the front
I have a cat on the front, but its like: = ^..^ = and no, they're not the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)