whats everyone planning on doing after the hsc? (1 Viewer)

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Normally first year uni for engo is pretty broad and you do bits and pieces of each “major” (also everyone normally does the same subjects). So if you find out you don’t like civil you can always switch 2nd year.

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Normally first year uni for engo is pretty broad and you do bits and pieces of each “major” (also everyone normally does the same subjects). So if you find out you don’t like civil you can always switch 2nd year.
that's one of the things that appeals to me about it!!! you get to have a taster before you actually commit to anything

raspberriesandpears

HSC
law probably! either a double degree with arts or science, but let's be fair i might not get in straight from school

Charlie129

HSC
most likely software engineering, hopefully at UNSW but knowing my luck, it'll be western syd

Nedom

HSC
most likely software engineering, hopefully at UNSW but knowing my luck, it'll be western syd
Your results have no relation whatsoever with luck. Just put in the work and you'll get some results (big or small). Stop trying to pass performamce as something that is out of your control by linking it with luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)