what you would do? (1 Viewer)

Seanus1123

HSC
What would you do if you were to meet Shakespeare, Gwen Harwood, or any other of those whom have wasted countless hours of your time - reading, viewing and reading about their pointless, sadistic, rediculusly pathetic dribble! Well i have composed a simple guide which may provide some ideas for such an encounter.

Step one: Grab nearest hard object (please unsure it is of suitable length and snap resistance)

Step two: Set it on fire (if its metal, search for some petrol)

Step 3: Beat repeatedly - ensuring hair and clothing is set on fire

Step 4 : Tell them just what you actually thought of their dribble and repeat step 3 (as compensation for not being able to express that in the exam!)

PS - i realise Shakespeare is dead

nwatts

HSC
Shakespeare, is brilliant. I'd be in absolute awe if I met him. I'd probably settle the whole debate regarding whether or not he was the true author of a few different sections of contention, as well as asking him the personal reasons behind a few elements of particular plays. And i'd congratulate him on writing the finest literature ever to grace this earth.

Gwen Harwood? The exact opposite. I'd just throw her a copy of Keats' poems and advise her to read his rather than write her own.

Sally Morgan? Probably just taunt with elitist comments regarding her crappy writing.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I can answer this question for most people.

1. Ask for their own interpretation of their works.

2. Plagiarise, memorise then regurgitate in HSC exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)