what would a 32 raw mark in chemistry get scaled to? (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
ahh back in India but I was pretty smart but coz of such a big change in the curriculum, I kinda messed up but yeah i got back up but still not up at the top. coming from a currently average student - i think its both challenging and kinda hard at times but i think being in a selective school is good because it pushes you to work hard and do well ig
surely the students in india were smarter than or at least comparable to the ones in aus no?

laterz laterz

HSC
surely the students in india were smarter than or at least comparable to the ones in aus no?
bro idek. i still havent been able to come to a conclusion about that yet. theres a lot of super smart kids in india but you gotta look at the population as well. australia's population is 25m whereas india is bloody 1.4bn. if i come to a conlusion, i'll let you know haha

vishnay

God
HSC
bro idek. i still havent been able to come to a conclusion about that yet. theres a lot of super smart kids in india but you gotta look at the population as well. australia's population is 25m whereas india is bloody 1.4bn. if i come to a conlusion, i'll let you know haha
haha yeah i have a friend who's just like u and he said india was way more competitive he had to study a lot more but aus was super chill in comparison

he also transferred from comprehensive --> selective and he says selective still isn't nearly as competitive as india (at least at his selective school lol)

laterz laterz

HSC
haha yeah i have a friend who's just like u and he said india was way more competitive he had to study a lot more but aus was super chill in comparison

he also transferred from comprehensive --> selective and he says selective still isn't nearly as competitive as india (at least at his selective school lol)
i mean theres quite a lot of spread in selective schools as well
going to baulko and going to penrith would defo be different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)