What The Hell Is Ecumenical Development??? (1 Viewer)

*BUCKO*

I had absolutely no idea...although i didnt study at all...so that may have been a problem. But does anyone know what it is?

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i think its where churches come together? i wrote the uniting church in 1977...i still dont know if its correct thO? anyone else know?

*BUCKO*

sped_kid01 said:
i think its where churches come together? i wrote the uniting church in 1977...i still dont know if its correct thO? anyone else know?

just found out...its volunteer groups and what they do for the commuinty...eg salvation army, helping provide food shelter and clothing is helping people in the homeless comunity...i so wrote that.....what a fluke...STOKED!

moonskystars

Ecumenism is like acceptance/coming together of the different Christian traditions...

I wrote about the Uniting Church and used examples like homosexuality... I think most people I know did that too.

Sabbo

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
same, as long as you can relate it back it's alright I guess

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Lozzza said:
I had absolutely no idea...although i didnt study at all...so that may have been a problem. But does anyone know what it is?
yep i had no fucking idea either
i wrote some crock of shit
i cant even remember, all i know is that it was TOO WRONG lol shouldnt of even wasted the ink from my pen !!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Lozzza said:
just found out...its volunteer groups and what they do for the commuinty...eg salvation army, helping provide food shelter and clothing is helping people in the homeless comunity...i so wrote that.....what a fluke...STOKED!
OMG maybe my crock of shit made some sense??
i wrote about salvos and vincent de paul + other groups helping the unemployed in public morality + welfare.. helping shelters, food, finding jobs.. bla bla!
who knows!! bohhhhh aleast ill get 1 mark lol

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
lol, i would've done that too, but i only knew one thing, that uniting church was formed in 1977
so i wrote crap about the national council of churches in australia that i had read about 2 hours before the exam but i guess i've done it wrong if we were meant to write about st vincent de paul society and other groups... DAMMIT i knew that stuff too!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Why did people have so much trouble with ecumenical developments?, its not like its not in the syllabus. Examples (straight from the syllabus) include: National Council of Churches Australia, World Council of Churches, Sydney College of Divinity, Australian College of Theology

nattylee

HSC
theyve asked a similar question in the past. ecumenism is joining together to work towards a common goal or purpose. i wrote about the anglican church coz that seemed the obvious choice.

melly_b

yeah i did the national councils of churches in Australia BUT
I initially started talking about the WORLD councils... so i had to scribble all these bits out...
I hope that was right!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
melly_b said:
yeah i did the national councils of churches in Australia BUT
I initially started talking about the WORLD councils... so i had to scribble all these bits out...
I hope that was right!
Should be right

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
oh phew! i should get at least 1 mark for mentioning it. 2 if the marker feels extra sorry for me :D

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Crikket said:
lol, i would've done that too, but i only knew one thing, that uniting church was formed in 1977
so i wrote crap about the national council of churches in australia that i had read about 2 hours before the exam but i guess i've done it wrong if we were meant to write about st vincent de paul society and other groups... DAMMIT i knew that stuff too!
thats what i wrote about and i am pretty sure its eccumenical

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Uniting church i wasent thinking straight so i went on about that for a little while should get one or two marks :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)