what soap do you use? (1 Viewer)

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
i dont use soap for the same reason i dont use shampoo or conditioner, it replaces the natural oils that are meant to be there.

Haruka

HSC
My mother LOVES lavender... so I just use the lavender soap she buys. I really like the Lush soap with the honey, though.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Usually try to use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, but it doesn't lather which seems weird (i know it means nothing).

jellical_cats

HSC
I use this Palmolive soap which I really love because its not too soapy after you wash...it doesn't leave you with that feeling that you didn't get all the soap off...

Maybe that's just me being paranoid.

MsHannah

HSC
N/A
I am using Dove from last 3 years and I have wonderful experience with above mention soap.

DLMisme

HSC
Goat's milk soap, it was a freebie I recieved from MooGoo. It smells so nice, very milky :)

HSC
I use something called radox i think it's nice :)
I like the exfoliating ones though and I hate using soap bars :S
One time I tried a chocolate and caramel one I think it was palmolive and I just wanted to bathe in it ugghhhhh it smeelltt sooooooo gooodd I wanted to eat my skin :3 hahahah

nifkeh

HSC
I use dove and goats milk soap

I know it sounds weird, but since I currently have a rash and maybe this is a little bit too detailed, yes I have broken skin on the rash. using dove soap on that kind of skin irritates it badly and makes it insanely itchy and red and just ugh, that's where I use goats milk soap

on other parts of my body I use dove

Biotherm

HSC
I use lush in honey comb, lush makes the best soap by far! :jump: gives the best lather and smells divine

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
some blue soap from lush that makes me smell like an ocean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)