What physical journey is the in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory? (1 Viewer)

dotMonkey

HSC
N/A
Hi, I have an assessment task due soon for English and am thinking of doing Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as my Other Related Text. I have to talk about to what extent is the statement "Journeys transform" reflected in my prescribed text, Changeling by Clint Eastwood, and one other text. Now I was told that Charlie and The Chocolate Factory contains a physical journey and I want to know what exactly it is, and how it transforms Charlie.

If you think that there is a better text choice, let me know, as I would like an easier one to do (preferably not a film as Changeling is one) as it will make my life easier :)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I have an assessment task due soon for English and am thinking of doing Charlie and The Chocolate Factory as my Other Related Text. I have to talk about to what extent is the statement "Journeys transform" reflected in my prescribed text, Changeling by Clint Eastwood, and one other text. Now I was told that Charlie and The Chocolate Factory contains a physical journey and I want to know what exactly it is, and how it transforms Charlie.

If you think that there is a better text choice, let me know, as I would like an easier one to do (preferably not a film as Changeling is one) as it will make my life easier :)
maybe you could look at the journey almost for Wonka as well??
he undergoes a transformation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)