What is your favourite song and why? (1 Viewer)

NeoToad

HSC
Uni Grad
My favourite song is "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson. I like it because it's a great song to dance to and it always gets me in a good mood. It's also a really catchy song that I can't help but sing along to whenever I hear it:D

jeetp

HSC
My favourite song is "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson. I like it because it's a great song to dance to and it always gets me in a good mood. It's also a really catchy song that I can't help but sing along to whenever I hear it:D
Ghost Town by Kanye West.

Kanye is a lyrical genius, and the music he makes is a reflection of him and his emotions instead of just what the trend is at the time. Kanye could care less about how many people listen to his music as long as it is music that he wants to make and that he wants his fans to listen to and relate to. Ghost Town is a song that just you can just listen to on repeat and gets you in this timeless state of mind. Very good individual human experience 10/10 would recommend

NeoToad

HSC
Uni Grad
Kanye is a lyrical genius, and the music he makes is a reflection of him and his emotions instead of just what the trend is at the time. Kanye could care less about how many people listen to his music as long as it is music that he wants to make and that he wants his fans to listen to and relate to. Ghost Town is a song that just you can just listen to on repeat and gets you in this timeless state of mind. Very good individual human experience 10/10 would recommend
thanks, added to playlist 👍

jekyll

HSC
currently 0x1=lovesong by txt

not rlly a kpop fan but this hit so hard

Vall

HSC
My favourite changes every week lol.
But currently I'll say Supervillian by Ivoris, Zhuli and Holly Hebe (here).
EDIT: missed the why. Just a vibe and keeps getting stuck in my head (in a good way).

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
“AUGH” ~ unknown

Encapsulates the contemporary society

FesuY

HSC
Ghost Town by Kanye West.

Amazing song. I suggest checking out Free (ghost town pt 2) by kids see ghosts if you liked that song

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)