What is your blood type? (1 Viewer)

What is your blood type?

• Total voters

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I went to the doctor today to get the results of my blood test back and all was fine. I also found out that I have a blood type of B+ (Bring on the "Why not A+?").

I did a quick search on the internet and I found that blood types vary across countries and different ethnic groups.

So what is your blood type?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABO_blood_group_system

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
O+

Got it tested a couple of years ago, it was painful (the nurse couldn't extract the blood the first time she tried) and a waste of 2 bottles of blood :cry:

halapenyo

HSC
im AB+. i heard somewhere this is the superior blood type (srs)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
O+

Got it tested a couple of years ago, it was painful (the nurse couldn't extract the blood the first time she tried) and a waste of 2 bottles of blood :cry:
Yeah, when I had my blood test the nurse ran out of blood to fill from the first point of extraction, so she had to do the thing again.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Don't have my donations card on me, but I think A pos... I'll check when I get home.

Donating is easy. I've never felt any after effects what-so-ever, and they've never had to try more than once.

Does anyone get dizzy?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Attachments

Last edited:

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I've had a blood test but didn't find out what type I am...genetics dictates I'm either O or B though, and more likely O.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't have my donations card on me, but I think A pos... I'll check when I get home.

Donating is easy. I've never felt any after effects what-so-ever, and they've never had to try more than once.

Does anyone get dizzy?
I'm A+ :)
I felt slightly dizzy the first time but after that, absolutely fine. I'd recommend anyone to donate blood. Its really easy and the blood is really needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)