what is hscstudylabs? anyone had it before? (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
HSC Study Lab was created at Macquarie University to support students in Years 11 and 12. Our courses are based on the NSW syllabus and delivered by expert teachers. We can help with understanding difficult concepts, preparing for assessments, homework, and of course exam revision.

We currently offer the following subjects:

- Year 11 and Year 12 Biology
- Year 11 Business Studies
- Year 11 and Year 12 Chemistry
- Year 11 and Year 12 Physics

(From: https://hscstudylab.com.au/)

Haven't used it myself but I would assume it's good if it matches your study method.

blu3_

HSC
In my experience, I received a free trial but never ended up using it. Instead, a much better alternative imo was Edrolo - however i do think the school has to purchase it for you in order to gain access to their courses.

Otherwise if you can't get Edrolo, I guess you can give HSCStudyLabs a shot, or you can check out Atomi or Learnable (I don't have experience with these ones so I can't really comment on them)

laterz laterz

HSC
In my experience, I received a free trial but never ended up using it. Instead, a much better alternative imo was Edrolo - however i do think the school has to purchase it for you in order to gain access to their courses.

Otherwise if you can't get Edrolo, I guess you can give HSCStudyLabs a shot, or you can check out Atomi or Learnable (I don't have experience with these ones so I can't really comment on them)
I had atomi for 2 months, it was decent but not that good as they don't go into depth and their quizzes are kinda bad too

but if you can get edrolo, you should definitely use it. It's GOATED

Auzendriel

HSC
Edrolo is great. I also have HSC study labs for physics. It's okay but there was like 2 examples that had mistakes in them.

username_2

HSC
im wanting to buy it but idk how good it is
For me personally, it was excellent for chemistry as supplementary material. Meaning you still need to learn stuff from the textbook first and then use the study lab to clarify and hone in on details while having a bit of fun with extra info. Otherwise, I do not recommend it.

Edzion education

HSC
This is a great online resource and would recommend using it. I think it is important with anything, however, to use multiple resources to really refine and deepen your understanding. I have noticed that each resource provides my students with another perspective which is very important when tackling the more difficult questions.
Regards,
Edzion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)