What interesting, weird and incomptant things happened in your maths exam? (1 Viewer)

What interesting, weird and incomptant things happened in your maths exam?

• Roof crackling

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Kids walking on roof

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Examiners forgetting papers

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Paper's being incomplete

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
well we had some pe class outside on the oval for 80 minutes being very very very noisey. damn those yr 9s!! they got attitude problems!! afterwards i killed my little sis-it was her fricken class!!

luckily i had a new desk (not the one that collapsed on me in english)

heheh our hall is just under the assmebly hall. and it was our headmistresses birthday so we had to start the exam a few minutes early so it would finished by the time assmebly started cuz they were having a nirthdya party for her!! so as soon as we heard "pens down" and they started collecting our paper, we heard all the senior schools start singing "happy birthday" really badly

damn ya'll r allowed phones? in our shcool if the phone is in a bag and the bag is in the room then u get caned (trust me....mine went off in an assessment and it went ot BOS)

sensual dave

Our head superviser is such an amateur. 4u and 2u were all together in the same hall and we're about to start so he says "right .. now if any one has brought a calculator into the exam by mistake you can hand it in now and you wont be penalised. I don't want to see a calculator on any desk " - meanwhile about 100 people in front of him all have calculators out. Jackass !

rolz

well u guys are all lucky you get a hall.
At our school we are stuck in a stupid demontable that the roof creaks the air conditioners make funny noises then when u ask the supervisor to turn them off they say they are off and everybody in the exam like the 10 of us looked at each other and rolled our eyes coz the red light was on so we made her push the button and the stopped making noise.
My desk was bigger than the one i had for english but it wanted to fall down heaps.
The cows were outside the window moooooing, there is a demontable lab next to the room we are in and it has like 30 stairs to get into it so every time a class entered or left they ran up and down making as much noise as possible, then just to top it off a PE class wnated to use the outside basketball courts as we dont have an inside one, and the only reason they wanted to do it was because the PE teacher was on a power trip.
But in the last 15 minutes one of the supervisers started coughing so she just stood there and coughed and then she undid a lolly from its plastic bag and then had to unrap it.
But other than that i could do much in Q 9 and 10 and BOS wont accept a misadventure because all the noise that happened was routine noise and can not be stoped completely.

trousers

I accidently wrote half of my question 7 in my question 6 bookelt.

So then I decided to cross out that question 7 thing and write it in the other book. Waste of time, I know. So I opened the book and crossed it out... only to realise that I crossed out the wrong thing: my last bit of question 6 (not too badly, thankfully)

So then I ripped out the last page with question 7 on it, tied it to my section 7 booklet , and then got an examiner to sign my question 6 booklet and wrote "should not have been crossed out, mark please". Thankfully it's still easily readable.

Disaster averted. :p

Russian

we were suppose to have a 30 ton drilling machine going under our school at the time of our exams so the nice people running the cross city tunnel payed for us to our exam in a nice city office block :)... other than that some 4 unit girl farted LOL!

tempco

HSC
what's with the farting 4u girl.. read that in another post as well...

nifty03

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
what happened??

a whole heap of things kept falling on the ground, every few minutes there was a drop
i had to borrow a calculator later on, but yeh, i've put details in another thread that i've started.

oh yeh i remmebered another disaster. our school had this kind of dodgy tables that shakes really badly. And one of my fellow students was writing so hard that the table's legs broke. His whole table fell off, and made a huge noise that gave everyone a big scare hehe.

mz_jai

I picked up some of my writing booklets that i had put on the floor next to my desk....and when i opened one of the booklets up there was a spider crawling towards me! I was a little hesitant in what to do incase it was a "lucky" spider...but yea i flicked it away *eeeekk*

Canoodle

Loves it
HSC
Agree with Almost There, Headmistress birthday, starting early at least did away with that distraction, just.

...couldnt wait to get right into that gorgeous exam after all...

Almost There --> Jill-e?

beemo5678

Boring as

I found the exam quite hard, but no harder than other ones i did. Apart from that it was boring as hell!!! nothing happened, not even once, it was dead quite except one friend who kept coughing......and is anyone else sick of writing their student number on every fricken page, i think we should get a stamp each so we can leave the exam hall a little earlier!!

Marks....pfft

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by beemo5678
is anyone else sick of writing their student number on every fricken page, i think we should get a stamp each so we can leave the exam hall a little earlier!!

Marks....pfft
Yup totally.. and i've got another 4 exams to do... Ah!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so yes, suggest it to the year 11s, they should get one

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
as the exam started my deck started shaking badly and make noises so i asked BOS lady if i can change seat " you are not allowed to"she said, insteard she took my table to the other room and brought me another one, but it took ages to do. she was like "sorry dear"

Last edited:

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Nothing much interesting happened in our exam... :( Although, we had it in our common room, and it was pretty funny to see all the huge tables, chairs, the couch and armchairs and computers all stacked up to the roof in this tiny little corner...

Eh, my friend says someone in the street outside started playing Moby during the 3u exam. *shudder* I would have been so distracted had that happened.

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
as the exam started my deck started shaking badly and make noises so i asked BOS lady if i can change seat " you are not allowed to"she said, insteard she took my table to the other room and brought me another one, but it took ages to do. she was like "sorry dear"
Was this during the exam time!?!?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
How rude. Some girl in our maths exam had the sun shining in stripes across her paper... So she just moved desk. No problem.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
LOL, Some one in the English paper wrote the word "blood" in his essay and his noise started to bleed! And the blood dropped on the word "blood" on his writing booklet!........ His still handed in his blood-booklet.

Oh...i just realised this is for maths...oh well.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Eh, I think people are beyond caring... I think the only thing people care about is that it's over... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)