What interesting, weird and incomptant things happened in your maths exam? (1 Viewer)

What interesting, weird and incomptant things happened in your maths exam?

• Roof crackling

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Kids walking on roof

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Examiners forgetting papers

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Paper's being incomplete

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

chris42

HSC
What interesting, weird and incomptant things happened in your maths exam?

Viper

HSC
nothing at all... well except for the constant 'love making' we could hear our sheep enjoying in the adjacent ag plot... But yeah... thats about it

Cheers

chris42

HSC
Yeah, ours was pretty flat too, which in a way would have been nice to have someting to complain about except for maths, but our roof kept making weird clicking noises..

Adam

HSC
It shitted me off. For the first half of the exam, the school mower guy decided he would mow the lawn just beside our hall, fuck you mower prick.

B.Rabbit

Banned
umm well the superivisors: sudent ratio was 2:1 for the last half hour of exam... me being the only one in ther.. other 2 left.. SHEEP BAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaing right out the window.. birds or something climbing on the roof... and most annoying thing was the jug of water the supervisors had out the front and poored a cup of.. it made me wanna piss that badly... u know how hard it is trying to read the questions and think at 9x your normal speed with time running out while needing to piss..?

kazerati

hmm, yeh, apart from the general traffic noise - sorry, nothing interesting like sheep or lawn mowers - a whole heap of pens falling on the ground.. other highskoolers forgetting that we were in an exam, n yelling stuff outside..

and p.s: style is not true style if it is in fact generic!

Last edited:

lovemeplz

my poor boyfriends nose started bleeding :( so he missed out on about half an hour of his exam...it was really bad....i couldnt do anymore work after that:(

Jaan

The lady examiner changed the room we went to so we had a crappy room with wooden floor! Tables were half the size of what we had in the other room so had to continually stuff about with 11 answer booklets mathaids and calculators...stupid lady! Other room had carpeted floors and nice big desks with swivel chairs it was sweet!

leeraff

HSC
nuthin....except for a guy near kept on being really annoying - rubbing his legs together

sound f'en wierd and i just about shouted "shut the f*** up", dam question 9 and 10 killed me!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Someone's mobile kept on getting text messages throughout the exam... they didn't have it on them, they had left their bag at the front of the room but they hadn't turned it off... the supervisor was not happy!!!!!

nifty03

HSC
My friend jinxed me and my calculator ran outta batteries.
The superviser's mobile phone ran.
More than 10 pplz walked outta the exam after 1hour and they all happened to be sitting in my row.
hmmm what else...

badlysketched

"The lady examiner changed the room we went to so we had a crappy room with wooden floor! Tables were half the size of what we had in the other room so had to continually stuff about with 11 answer booklets mathaids and calculators...stupid lady! "

WHA!?!?! thats what our examination room IS!!!! and everything... i mean EVERYTHING echos... u gotta be really careful... farts bounce off the walls... terrible... terrible... lol oh and my table was wobbly... and too small to even pile up the books in two seperate piles. the lighting is really bad and hard to read with, it make syour eyes go funny liek at dusk and its sorta hard to read the clock on teh wall without squinting (its a really big room... big enough for 200 ppl to do their exam in at once... they did taht with english)

its a shit room and ALL my exams are in there... however its probably a good thing... in the trials i had one test that wasn't in the shitty school hall... and after that test i was approached by my teacher who said that someone had cheated off my multiple choice in the test and if i told her who was sitting next to me she could get them in trouble... i said i didn't remember tho... they got a shit score anyhow lol

ahh well my schools pov by tahts life... not even swivel chairs could have got me better marks in that test... although they are remarkably fun... weeeeeeeeeeeeeee *falls off* ouch :(

Bepps

The year 9'ers (including my bro who knew i had math) were playing "you ain't nothing but a hound dog" by elvis over and over and over....
still got the words in my head!
The examiners seemed to be enjoying it though...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by nifty03
My friend jinxed me and my calculator ran outta batteries.
what happened??

a whole heap of things kept falling on the ground, every few minutes there was a drop

eeyore

all the guys in my exam needed to pee... lol well it seemed like that! i was sitting kinda near the toilet & every time one came out, another guy was ready to go in. i wonder what was going on in there... ;)

kt san

just during the last question...which i couldn't do
i was rushing through pages crossing things out
and when i asked for an extra booklet...da lady caught my eye contact, knew what i needed then ignored me
i was like WHAT?!....then some lady popped up from behind me and gave me a booklet...
THAT's why the other lady ignored me

kouri

well w t f
HSC
arh.. my turn :)

well lets say it was a pissy exam.

for the whole entire hour, the stupid table kept squeaking and squealing like a freaking bitch. for an hour. goddamnit.
it annoyed me and worst, it probably annoyed everyone else around me... -_____-

couldn't change table. was about to rip the test paper apart...

and then a stupid bug flies over my calculator, take a swipe at it... its missing!
and wow. its flat on my finger.

what a bloody test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)