What happens if you forget to put student number/school number? (1 Viewer)

qmaz

HSC
Our examiners made sure we put our numbers on every page before we were allowed to leave :|

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
did you guys feel in the numbers from the left most box or from the right most box first? I did it from the right most box.

Does it matter?

Yiqun

HSC
Hope the examiner checked ur paper and added it on for you.

otherwise ur screwd

Cardea

HSC
Paradox1345 said:
did you guys feel in the numbers from the left most box or from the right most box first? I did it from the right most box.

Does it matter?
I missed the first left box and then wrote from left to right for english, but when I walked out of the exam room I noticed that most people had started with the very first left box, so I started doing that for the rest of the exams. I don't think it matters much, so long as the numbers are in order.

Omg, I was lying awake last night thinking "did I write my student number for the last geo response?!" because I honestly don't remember writing it. I feel kind of scared now..

beebee92

HSC
i forgot
and then asked the supervisor and she said they dont put them into the box to be sent off without checking every single paper
so i was sweet

HSC
victoria10 said:
i double or triple checked my number and center number.

i like remember my number

pretty cool.
its on my myspace lol.
I wouldn't suggest you advertise your student number like that.

OP: Call the school, gluck :)

HSC
Uni Grad
o_O Well you should've checked once the exam was finished, our supervisors made us check twice on anything. Did you leave it entirely blank or partially blank? I guess it'd be easier if your school no, or just forgot the last digit of your student one. HOw come you only realised now?

moey187

HSC
I just have a gut feeling I haven't. I will contact my year adviser tomorrow to see.

XFatimaX

HSC
how did u forget it.. supervisors actually check every single paper when they group them together to see if u didnt write ur number...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)