What do you think you got? (1 Viewer)

rebecca05

HSC
I was aiming for 90 but after the sports med and improving performance questions hmm....I think i will be absolutely stoked with 80% but im think i will get about 75%. To be honest if I get below 80 (which is now a big possibility?) I think I will cry. I dont want to sound cocky or pathetic or whatever you think I sound, I just have high expectations for myself, especially when it comes to PE.

aurora_05

HSC
rebecca05 said:
I was aiming for 90 but after the sports med and improving performance questions hmm....I think i will be absolutely stoked with 80% but im think i will get about 75%. To be honest if I get below 80 (which is now a big possibility?) I think I will cry. I dont want to sound cocky or pathetic or whatever you think I sound, I just have high expectations for myself, especially when it comes to PE.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Pretty much exactly what I was going to say...

sly fly

HSC
I came out of the exam thinking I definitely got a band 6...........then I read the multiple choice answers :(. I just hope some of the answers of the ones that were posted up on BOS are wrong coz if they're not, my hopes of getting a band 6 have gone down the drain.

laureng

yeah i was hoping for 85ish for pdh cause thats what i got doing the past exams for the 1st time but i added up my marks and i definatly got 65% but i boubt ill get much more than that so sad i hope they mark easy

sly fly

HSC
My teacher said that they want to try and get more people into the band 6 range, so hopefully they will mark a bit leniently this year.

jessied

HSC
laureng said:
yeah i was hoping for 85ish for pdh cause thats what i got doing the past exams for the 1st time but i added up my marks and i definatly got 65% but i boubt ill get much more than that so sad i hope they mark easy
How do you know you definantly got 65%?

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
expecting nothin more than a band 3 even with aligned marks :(

freaked

HSC
I was hoping for 85% but now I'm thinking around 63%
:( I hated it!

The Iceman

HSC
I got 84 in the trial and went out feeling so much more better than that and definately in the 90's. I feel great and i reckon i got my teacher his first 90 out of Uni!

kemp05

HSC
It wasnt as good as i hoped, im kinda bummed out by the options (sports med, improving perf)
But, oh well, not as good as i hoped, but im prob only lookin at like a 88-92....im cut, coz this other prick in my school will pull out a 95% easily, arsehole Fallico!

Ohwell, it was a bullshit exam, and im kinda cut now
Hopefully ill get my 95 in Bio tomorro and ill be happy

l*y*s*e

I was hoing for about 80% but the options (sports med + imp perf.) really stuffed me up so now i will be happy with anything over 60

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Seeing the mc everyone came up with, i would say i got about 17-18/20 for mc
the mid section was good for me im saying no less than 30/40
the first qtn of each of my options [SP IP] were good for me, but struggled in particular the sports med ehtical issue
so im saying about 25/40
73%~ raw

Chelski

I think I got 90-95%. My teacher checked my multiple choice and said I got at least 18, and she wasn't sure about the two others. I filled up every line available in the Answer Booklet, and wrote 8 pages for sports med and 9 for Improving Performance.

I hope it does get scaled well , then it will make up for my ridiculously bad 3U maths mark.

johnny_87

HSC
Beforehand I was hoping for a raw mark of 85, but now I'm hoping for about 75+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)