What do you think of UC? (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Hey UC students, I am thinking of going to UC in 2012 as I have put it down for early entry but I am unsure of going as people label it is a bad reputation, So I was just wondering what your thoughts are of the place, like the social aspects of the university etc. :)

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
Hello. I would also like to know this. Im wanting to go to Canberra for Sports Media but dont know alot about the Uni. Also, i applied for the Principles Recommendation Scheme and was wondering how do the actually decide who gets in. They have absolutely no idea who you are besides your name. I dont know how they can allow someone in but deny someone else without knowing anything about them or their marks.

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Hello. I would also like to know this. Im wanting to go to Canberra for Sports Media but dont know alot about the Uni. Also, i applied for the Principles Recommendation Scheme and was wondering how do the actually decide who gets in. They have absolutely no idea who you are besides your name. I dont know how they can allow someone in but deny someone else without knowing anything about them or their marks.
Sounds like the Early Entry scheme that most of my year used to get into UC. And trust me... I think all of them got in.

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
I havent received anything yet. I dont think we find out until the 8th of December. My principal forwarded me an email that she got sent saying that they got it but thats about it. I dont know what changes though between now and the 8th though that would help them make there decisions. Fair enough i they dont want to tell us before so we actually try in out HSC but i dont know why they just cant say as soon as they finish. Unless they get an inside tip on our marks or something but i wouldn't think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)