What do you think about banning "...... essay prediction" questions? (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
These questions are of no benefit to anyone and no one can guess what the essays are? We sound like a bunch of conspiracy theorist.
To clarify if it's some sort of exam analysis based on patterns or something of merit then I'm fine with that but I don't think pure speculation is beneficial.

Last edited:

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
These questions are of no benefit to anyone and no one can guess what the essays are? We sound like a bunch of conspiracy theorist.
To clarify if it's some sort of exam analysis based on patterns or something of merit then I'm fine with that but I don't think pure speculation is beneficial.
I agree that it's not beneficial but it's not rlly a problem either, I think last year on the business studies thoughts/predictions thread someone correctly predicted the topics of both essay questions which was kinda cool imo, so sometimes a prediction can end up being right but for the most part it won't be. regardless, I think it's a very valid discussion to have before HSC definitely not beneficial but I don't think the question should be banned, that's a little overboard since it's not causing problems for anyone and it doesn't hurt to make some guesses, it should all be taken with a grain of salt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)