What do you guys think of the Ext 2 Math scaling this year? Would it be better than previous years? (1 Viewer)

jdad1

HSC
That hard af test got me contemplating my life choices. Or am I just bad lmao

jklol

HSC
Your not the only one, the general consensous is that this exam was quite difficult relative to the 2020 and 2021 exams, and I would even reckon a harder than some of the upper level trials 2022 (james ruse and NBHS).

jklol

HSC
Especially if you look at MC, last 2 years MC were a fucking joke compared to this bruh

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
^^^ doesnt matter if you feel you did bad etc.

make up for it in X1 and the rest of ur subjects, ur atar's still in ur hands and making, you all got this!

Auzendriel

HSC
Im sure scaling will clutch tho dw, surely Nesa will cut us some slack right lmao.
I hope so.

I'm just so demotivated after ext 2. Don't think I'll even get a E4 in ext 1.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I hope so.

I'm just so demotivated after ext 2. Don't think I'll even get a E4 in ext 1.
yea i feel u, i couldnt sleep yesterday bc i was thinking about "what ifs" e.g "what if I just spent more time on this question.../What if I used this method/What if I saw this word in the question".

Only way u can beat it, paradoxically, is by just doing papers for ext 1. Those thoughts won't leave for a while but u just gotta get back into the grind. Today was unproductive for me just like english but I'm ready for tomorrow.

Don't give up yet, you're halfway/near the end.

jklol

HSC
yea i feel u, i couldnt sleep yesterday bc i was thinking about "what ifs" e.g "what if I just spent more time on this question.../What if I used this method/What if I saw this word in the question".

Only way u can beat it, paradoxically, is by just doing papers for ext 1. Those thoughts won't leave for a while but u just gotta get back into the grind. Today was unproductive for me just like english but I'm ready for tomorrow.

I second that, I also had an incredibly unproductive today, just to think that at the end of nearly 13 years of mathematics, that I crashed and burned put an intense burden on me, and people telling me to shake it off just fucking pisses me off, like bro after all that effort was it for nothing :(. But it is what is i guess.

Auzendriel

HSC

Did papers today but felt so helpless. It felt like I could only just scrape a E4 raw on the papers.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Thanks for writing this out man.

Auzendriel

HSC
I second that, I also had an incredibly unproductive today, just to think that at the end of nearly 13 years of mathematics, that I crashed and burned put an intense burden on me, and people telling me to shake it off just fucking pisses me off, like bro after all that effort was it for nothing :(. But it is what is i guess.
It felt embarrassing. It cemented the fact for me that I had no chance in the first place against kids in top schools. I truly feel now that I was never good at maths to begin with. People are telling me that my ATAR will be fine but with these exams it's not looking good.

Vall

HSC
Did papers today but felt so helpless. It felt like I could only just scrape a E4 raw on the papers.
If you are "scraping" an E4 with your raw marks then you will definitely get an E4. Even for extension 1 the alignment is pretty crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)