What Did You Think? (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Shipwreck said:
i just cant understand why so many people found the exam so easy -> its extension english! if its easy there is something the matter! I'm not saying i shat my pants and wanted to stab myself at the image of... actually i dont know what the image was for speculative fiction... but i digress, just because your teacher gives you 24/25 doesnt mean your the next George orwell... and i cant understand why everyone had prepared answers! we were strongly advised not to prepare any of our responses so to all the creative writers and critique writers out there who showed a little bit of adaptablitity and actually answered the question given - i give you 25.:eek:
lol, i know ay. i thought it was hard. but that might just be me. haha i tried to adapt my prepared story to the question...because i considered making it up on the spot but i knew it would turn to crap, because speculative fiction is just not my forte, creatively speaking. (bring on the good old boring mainstream realism, people).

Ghazi

Ghazi
HSC
Shipwreck said:
i just cant understand why so many people found the exam so easy -> its extension english! if its easy there is something the matter! I'm not saying i shat my pants and wanted to stab myself at the image of... actually i dont know what the image was for speculative fiction... but i digress, just because your teacher gives you 24/25 doesnt mean your the next George orwell... and i cant understand why everyone had prepared answers! we were strongly advised not to prepare any of our responses so to all the creative writers and critique writers out there who showed a little bit of adaptablitity and actually answered the question given - i give you 25.:eek:
Agree with you 100%, Shipwreck. The number one thing my teacher told me was to not write a prepared essay. Unlike Advanced, Ext 1 is actually meant to 'extend' people, ie provoke thought, not regurgitation.

As for the story, I did sort of have a loose idea which I fitted to the stimulus. Believe me. Markers know how to pick up an essay where everything except the conclusion and intro a memorised. And they won't like it.

bmc

HSC
well i thought it was good but my definition of good in extension english is an exam where i think i passed. (i never did work for it cos quite frankly i regretted electing it from the first lesson. Yes i could have dropped it but i didn't cos its 'good for ur uai' which it actually isnt unless u do well)

edgelroo

HSC
I'm one of the few poor souls who did Revenge Tragedy. Personally, didn't particularly like essay question and crapped on a bit, but that might just be me.
Creative writing not too bad...but hey, I don't particularly care at the moment, cos I'M DONE FOR GOOD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)