What an easy exam (2 Viewers)

bradical

Totaly nailed the m/c human rights and consumer law, had to rush family. And the crime section sucked but i dont think anyone in the state wouldve got full amrks on the 8 point question C i think. It will scale up

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
It wasn't too easy, but it was OK not hard but ALOT of thinking was involved in the test

adamj

Like Bradical I spent most time on Consumers although I hate the questions, I am not sure how hard I hit the nail on the head.

If everyone does bad, the BOS will judge the performance, and lower the Performance Band Indicators and scale marks higher, however Legal Studies doesn't scale high.

meh

yeah - what the others said, crime was a shocker although the 10 marker was alright at the end.

The evaluation question was absolutely perfect for fmaily law
and
the compliance/non-compliance question was perfect for world order

i just hope I didnt lose too many marks on multiple choice and crime and should be right.

time to be happy bout it though, its oooooooovvvvveerr!

Zara

yeah i agree.. the crime part was pretty gay, but question d was okay. The essays were okay.. jsut hope i dont get too much wrong in short answer and multiple choice!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by meh
yeah - what the others said, crime was a shocker although the 10 marker was alright at the end.

The evaluation question was absolutely perfect for fmaily law
and
the compliance/non-compliance question was perfect for world order

i just hope I didnt lose too many marks on multiple choice and crime and should be right.

time to be happy bout it though, its oooooooovvvvveerr!
exactly what you said, lol :D

Hayley C

ahhh bradical.... just like me... sounds like u did the same as me. human rights was heaps good, i would of liked to have been able to use more of my crime knowledge though, i thought they could have com up with a more comprhensive Q than that hey. Well with consumer i had never actually done an essay on that, but it was okay, i just rambled on about caveat emptor and caveat vendor.......... ahhh yer i think my family essay didnt really make much sense, but i remembered my cases which was good.............................

Hayley C

adam j .... legal dosent scale high?????????? that is so bad. i thought it would scale pretty good... ohhh well.....

mememe

Most subjects scale down, so really what you should be more worried about is how MUCH they scale down.

Of corse legal isn't going to scale well compared to say, 4 unit maths! however, it has relatively normal scaling, better than a whole bunch of subjects such as business studies etc. So don't worry too much!

keresdiscordia

Well I loved that exam. I'm so glad that I go to a catholic school The last two essays that you have the write were basically the same in the catholic tials. As well as the human rights was the same in the trials. It's been like that for a lot of the exams. Most of the questions were the same as in the trails.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Human rights is virtually always the same, pretty predictable, as with extended response. I didn't do the catholic trial and don't believe that those who did had an advantage.

shazabdazla

....i thought this was a generally easy paper, not that i did brilliantly or anything lol...

but pretty much multi's easy except for 2 of them, human rights pretty standard, crime unexpected and hence more difficult..(i had a SHOCKER in crime), and essay questions pretty general and straight from the syllabus.................YAY legal ....and somehow even though ithoink in theory it was easier than some, .....i still don't feel confident.....
.....lol blast you sydney and selective school ppl!!! lol :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)