We Never Have To Do 4u Maths Again!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Kam!KaZe

How exciting!!!! We neverr everrr have to do 4u Maths again!! However talking about the exam.... WAS THAT HARD OR WHAT???? :( seriously I found that all the work I did throughout the year just did not help with this exam. :mad: Honestly what was with Q8! I did abit of the first part but I went blank on part b.:confused: Fudgen Hell! We get scaled up heaps right? Im going to make sure the Board of Study Creeps who set the exam suffer for this. ITS REVENGE TIME! :chainsaw:

josie_is_slut

maybe u dont have to do maths, but mostly ppl end up doin maths at uni....even the 2 units doin it, they gotta cover 4unit in a month or somethin for wateva degree,........

macca202

yeah , the secoind exam haldf was fucked up !@!!!!!!. INve has realiseed ui will never have to bother tio lear complecx numbers evr again because iweven thou at uni u do like 6 unit maths, you dont do pontless shit like complextiy #'s@!!!!!!! just extremely hard differnetiation etc,...
no uni need to knoiw (strudent) bulfucking shit like parabolas or complex3's just the real shit like.... idunno
i got zero foe q.8,
and im fucking pisssswsed off my fucken head if u havent noticedRevenge the soul fot rme givinf gg this exam.

Last edited:

nakata

lol, its cool that 4U is over. But for those that are dooin actuary (hopefully i wont), they will prob have to continue wif maths, but after they finish a yr or so of actuary in uni, they will find how easy this 4U test is. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)