Do u take water into exams?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Magical Kebab

HSC
Is anyone taking in water for tomorrow. If so, does it make u wanna go to the toilet cos I'm afraid of that. I want to take in water but dunno the effect it will have.

HSC
You are not supposed to bring water in - they usually supply it if you ask for some. You can ask to go to the toilet and someone will go with you.

Lina3

HSC
Yes, just in case I get really thirsty, since it's pretty hot and in the hall we have no fans, no aircons. Nothing. But 90% of the time I am too occupied with the exam to think about being thirsty...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Is anyone taking in water for tomorrow. If so, does it make u wanna go to the toilet cos I'm afraid of that. I want to take in water but dunno the effect it will have.
I don't know about tomorrow, but if i didn't have water today i would've become a fried sausage; my school has the oldest, stuffiest gymnasium ever.

Magical Kebab

HSC
I don't know about tomorrow, but if i didn't have water today i would've become a fried sausage; my school has the oldest, stuffiest gymnasium ever.
Yeah same. The annoying thing is, when it's recess and lunch all the kids make SOOOOOOO much noise, actually quite hard to concentrate at times.

determine

Premium Member
HSC
Surely they can't stop you from drinking water. That's ridiculous. What, are you going to write cheat notes alongside the Mount Franklin label? What a joke!

Lina3

HSC
Surely they can't stop you from drinking water. That's ridiculous. What, are you going to write cheat notes alongside the Mount Franklin label? What a joke!
Haha they allow water at my school...and you never know when it comes to cheating people can be...creative.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Haha they allow water at my school...and you never know when it comes to cheating people can be...creative.
Some one in my school for half yearlies photocopied their school timetable, and replaced the classrooms and teachers with abbreviations for their notes. Had their timetable on their desk, all innocent right? lol

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
take some water in.
especially in a stressful environment, water is good and will keep you hydrated
if you're worried about pissing you pants, just make sure you go to the toilet before the exam and if you're going to have a drink during; take small sips at maybe 10-20 minute intervals

You are not supposed to bring water in - they usually supply it if you ask for some. You can ask to go to the toilet and someone will go with you.
water's the only drink you can bring in, so you're wrong there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)