Was that a Maths exam? (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
how was it stupid, that exact thing could have come up in the test, and you, being too good for a calculator would have been fuked
No you don't. Read what Helper said.

why tha hell do u have FB then??? it seems atm ur only 'frens' are ur "high ranking" physics teacher, ur "30 yrs experience" maths teacher and ur "high up policeman" uncle =S
Who are you friends with then?:cook:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
never claimed i had any
=[[
I'm one!

Yep, 09'ers... (ie not me =D)

Oh by the way, this aint my account. A friend left it on when he was around here. I thought I'd have some fun and waste y'all's time and use this, seeing as he's hasn't touched a computer for a week or so now.

I think I got jchoi and a few people really good, looking at their long responses. Must've taken them some thought :p

Anyway, I'm doing 4U next year. I did 3U this year, does 4U get much harder? Is this circular motion stuff hard?

People people, some things in life just don't matter. Now I'm gonna have to explain where all the red reps came from, oh well

Ciao

/jm01 logs off.
Most backtracking/retarded post of all time, this was part of the "non uniform circular motion" where he was once again burnt.

For more: http://community.boredofstudies.org...ion-2/220865/non-uniform-circular-motion.html

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Most backtracking/retarded post of all time, this was part of the "non uniform circular motion" where he was once again burnt.
I find it funny how you need to refer to other past threads in other to justify your humiliation in this thread.

And how was I burned in that thread? Non uniform circular motion (in the sense of deriving tangential and normal components) is indeed examinable in the current Extension 2 mathematics course.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
What are you talking about? You're the only one being humiliated in this thread.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
What are you talking about? You're the only one being humiliated in this thread.
Do yourself a favour and stop digging yourself in a bigger hole.

Do I really need to spell it out? Basic argument was that in HSC it doesn't matter if your answer is off by a few decimals or so, aslong as you show all working.

Then others took marking guidelines out of context as the marking scheme and made up some BS about "correct answer". A question was even taken out of context (ie. reading off a graph).

Then later it was confirmed that I was said was correct.

Last edited:

fwong

HSC
N/A
Kinda bothered me, so much calculations and not much theory,, all that memorising went to waste, meh its over, congrats peoples we made it, most of us finished now :)
What do you mean by "thoery"? Many students, and even teachers, think the description in words is the "theory". This is complete non-sense. Theory is the explanation and derivation of equations. In the current syllabus, there is hardly any theory at all. The majority of formulas are taken for granted, and many are "explained" by words much worse than those found in popular science books.

I am a physics teacher, properly trained in this area.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
What do you mean by "thoery"? Many students, and even teachers, think the description in words is the "theory". This is complete non-sense. Theory is the explanation and derivation of equations. In the current syllabus, there is hardly any theory at all. The majority of formulas are taken for granted, and many are "explained" by words much worse than those found in popular science books.

I am a physics teacher, properly trained in this area.
What would you call the explanation of the photoelectric effect, the way AC induction motors work and other similar stuff?

shaoxiong

HSC
lol ....i find physics really out of math ...
there is math but . like .........for me physics is just physics...

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I asked my teacher today what he thought of the exam... he said it was "strange". hehehe :p

Ragib

HSC
I though that it wasn't your account and that you officially logged off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)